Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

its oneway answers to questions asked

Thanks for everyones support! First off nobody has to feel sorry for me.  I completely am responsible for the destruction in my life so I'm not posting to say boo hoo poor me. I posted to get stuff off my chest. Ok so memily, you asked me about protection? Yes guns around me most of the time and bullet proof vest. Next you and vicaddict asked me about a plan to pay the 70g's back? Let me just say this, the people that I owe are part of my group but would never be afraid to take my life so I have to do some dirt again. A 9-5 won't cut it. Vicaddict your name will change trust me. Memily, orangefrye, chem wow coming off meth RESPECT! To chem your friends our just like mine its almost normal to me now. To Ofrye I think this experience has put me closer to god more then ever. More struggle closer to god. To dessertgirl I know what it is like to lose everything I feel ya. Talk to your bf if u truly love him. If he truly loves u he will understand. Their is a lot more to my story and I would love to tell you guys but I don't want people to think I am looking for pity and I don't want to glamorize underworld life.  If u guys think it will help someone then I will share the rest of my experiences. Otherwise I have nothing else to say.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
175363 tn?1200946321
Thanks bud! It was hard as hell, but with all the good ppl here and my family, HECK maybe Mt. Everest is next. (yeah right) I made it through, one day at a time, one problem at a time. I appreciate the props. I wish like hell I could help you, but you situation is a bit too risky for my taste, sorry. We aren't all cut from the same cloth. I beat Meth, yes I did.
Would you keep us posted???
Helpful - 0
I think you have alot to say, noone is going to just talk to you because of a pity card! we are here to support, under world life is very hard I do understand, guns,keep one by my side all the time i know you get my meaning! hollow points w/laser my fav!can someone else learn from your story? yes.there are people w/all kinds of storys Im sure that we have women who have been abused or others abused as children or whatver hell they went through no one can judge any one but god for me I believe Iwill be a little on the hot side but hey I wont be cold any more.LOl
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.