Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
176889 tn?1234352582

LadySundown,Orangefyre,Adman412

When I was finally able to read your posts... it just made my day so much better... I'm always open to advice, especially from folks like you, it's probably the kindest favor I could ever ask... I really want to write about my encounter with the docs today (I actually gave her back a script that I really wanted... just to make a point - recover some minimal self-worth... but then I went back and got it later from another doc... but I didn't fill it yet!)  How are you doing??? I want so desperately to write you all now, but I'm so sick, on antibiotics now on top of everything else... please know I'm thinking of you all, praying for you all (my low-level upstairs conncections are still holding as of this writing) and send you as much deep appreciation and warm good vibes as I possibly can for now feeling so sick... I'll write in the early a.m. (your time)     Love,  Nefesh        p.s. if I ever actually write a book (dreamin' since jr. high) "Brain Zaps" might just be a great title!  (except that they're really kinda horrible, ain't they?....)
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
I'm not sure of the time difference, but it's almost midnight here now. As sick as you are, you still posted and I appreciate that. I think we worry about fellow addicts if they don't show up. I'm thinking people might not understand that, but everyone on this site will.

I hope the antibiotics work. I doubt your ammune system is quite up to par, which might make it a little harder. For the addiction, this is our life line. I would be a lost cause without it.

I don't know if you can see it, but you honestly want off the pills or you wouldn't have thought twice once you had a way to get them. But you did wait! You're on the right track. Your connections upstairs are as strong as you want them to be, and I think you have a lot of faith.

Your posts help a lot of us. You're kind words are appreciated by all of us, I'm sure. You always make my night better and I need that a lot. I'm sending a BIG THANK YOU for all the things you have written that have helped me. I have to make a post as soon as I gather the nerve tonight about a less than pleasant experience I had.

Please rest and get better. Hugs......LS
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Whassup, bud? Are you having a bad day? What happened with your doc? And why are you sick and on antiB's? Catch me up...
Lisa
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.