Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
175363 tn?1200946321

Invited a friend to join us tonight...Suz are you here yet????? ORANGFYRE...

I know it may not be until tomorrow and this will probably be so far down the page, but please join me on the forum....You need to talk to everyone who has helped me. LET THEM HELP YOU TO, PLEASE...
Love,
Lisa
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
175363 tn?1200946321
WOW, I just visited your site, man I had no idea. I never put the two together, Duh?
I gave you a shout out!!!!
Lisa
Helpful - 0
Yep, and it is a Bi@#H! That is how I got on the meds, all legal and anything I want. Until the doc dropped my insurance. Decided after day 2 to never go through this again, no matter how much the pain is.

According to most every doc ive seen, they tell me that I have the worst pain known to mankind. It started in the rt leg, but has now spread to the entire rt side.

Really SUX, but with the rsd pain mixed with the w/d. OMG! Never again!

Here is my website with my whole story, and other tidbits.

http://www.freewebs.com/crps/index.htm
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Well, I am much better tonight. I did alot of resting today and I think I'm good to go to work tomorrow. I have a friend in LA that I have been emailing, she is a "lurker", I am hoping she will join us. Not sure what her nickname will be though. Her name is Suzanne and I sooo hopes she posts, even if it is tomorrow.
Lisa
Helpful - 0
hey, how are you doing.  I looked up rsd is that what you have it sounds rough.
Helpful - 0
How you and the family doing? me? just spent 4hrs at the evil mall to find 1 dress only thing that mad me happ today was gettig my concert tickets in mail! oh and my daughter is sick now too must be the lovely lake michigan air.
Helpful - 0
Hi Suz!

Welcome to the finest place for support!

Allen
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.