Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I am having BAD w/d,and need some advice please.

I have been off my med for about 35 hours.if someone is there let me know and i will explain everything.thankx in advance!
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Way to go!!

35 hours is in the roughest part, but you can do it. Believe me it is totally worth it!

Hang tough, and dont dwell on the negative as much as possible. I know it is hard, cause I was the biggest baby! Everything made me cry when I was in my second day, and zero sleep too.

Before you know it everything will be getting much better. If you have anything to take to help you relax and sleep, would be good about now.

If you dont, see if you can get some benadryl(sp) that will help some.

Cheerin ya on!! And sendin out a prayer for ya!!!

Allen
Helpful - 0
I'm here.
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Me too...
Helpful - 0
ok grest this is what is going on.my stomach feels so bad,my head hurts,i cant seem to stop crying,i have the shakes,ifeel weak and sleepy but i cant stay still.I miss my brother so bad today.thanx in advance.
Helpful - 0
Were you doing anything stressful that might have brought on the craving.
Helpful - 0
I'd start with a nice long hot shower.
Helpful - 0
just watching tv thats it.I can't stop thinking about my brother.I miss him so bad.MAy he rest in peace.lol.
Helpful - 0
A hot shower ok I will try that .I will let u guys know.
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Stomach cramps are normal, I had 'em so bad I just sat on the side of my bed and rocked. They will pass, you are peaking now, hang on to whoever, whatever. This is the hard one. If you can get through tonight, your outta the woods. The rest will be nothing. You can do this. I have faith in you ...Don't let the pain beat you, baby!!!!!
Helpful - 0
i think it might have helped a little,it sure didn't make it worse.thank you and god bless.
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
I know right now you feel like you are gonna die. You won't baby. I know your thinking all I need to take the pain away is another pill. Fact is, you will be in much better shape once you beat your demon. We all are addicts here, and addiction is LONELY. We lie, steal, etc... Don't waste the hours you already have under your belt, if you do it's all for nothing. Something si little like a pill gonna keep me down, HELL NO! Get in a hot bath, relax your muscles.
Helpful - 0
AWWWW you poor thing. I know I know. It is just awful. It may not feel like it right now but, it will pass I PROMISE. Your body is fighting try not to get your head so involved. Just TRY to relax and breath. Everyday will get better. These first few are just tough. Oh how I know.........:~( Ok so hot bath, lay down with pillows under the back of your knees, breath in and long breaths, close your eyes..... Now tell yourself over and over I CAN DO THIS, I CAN BEAT THIS, I WILL MAKE IT and most of all DON'T STOP YOUR PRAYERS. Maybe he is testing you. To see if you are really ready and you are serious. (I think that is why my fourth day my hook up called to say she was all good) UMMMMMMMM kinda fishy. OK IM done rattling LOL. Smile you are strong and I have faith that you will make it over these last few hurdles to freedom. I will pray for you sweetie...XOXO, Heather
Helpful - 0
176889 tn?1234352582
please hang in there... I know it's brutal... strange thing is that you're helping me too... dunno how it works exactly, part of it is just hearing from you how hard it is and yet you keep on keepin' on is inspiring for others, but it's more than that... You're moving mountains!!  You're doing great - don't let go!!
Helpful - 0
Almost 48 hours WOW i can't belive it.thanks to ALL of you for your support and prayers and kind words,but most of all your just being here for me,you guys will never know what ya'll mesn to me.my best to all of you.lol.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.