Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

day three, Oxy free

Day three I made it. This is the longest I have gone in a while, the valium helped last night slept a solid 8 hours but could not drag myself out of bed this mornin'. How are you Heather, thank you for checking in on me. My dealeer called me last night, it was tuff. He was willing to cuff of course, I'm one of his best singles customers. But I didnt cave. I feel stronger today, I need to get on the ball at work I havnt done anything in two days and things are starting to catch up on me. Mikki, Glad I could help. Let me know how you make up. You are all great.

Thank you, Rich
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Stop and get some zip fizz.  It's b12 energy.  That really helps me.
Helpful - 0
Zip Fizz, do they sell at the grocery store?
Helpful - 0
Congrats for turning down your dealer.   The more research I'm doing on this street drug issue I'm learning that Seniors who are not doing well financially, are selling their 'sripts to dealers for a bit of extra money.   NOT IN ALL CASES.. but that's how some of this stuff finds it's way to the Streets.

Depending on the pill the poor little old lady is selling her pills for a $1.00 the guy on the street to you is making a ton of money.  Probably paying for his own addiction.

I had no idea the qtys of pills that are available just by placing a phone call... I truly had no idea.

I'm off of Vics 3-weeks.... if I can do it... anyone can.  Spending a little time here each day to help another person who is struggling certainly helps.   I'm still not feeling cheery so to speak but doing ok.   I hate those pills... I HATE THEM.

Keep going strong...thanks to everyone here.. a little crutch turns into being able to stand and walk away from those damn pills

Gip
Helpful - 0
gip, your not kidding Ihave an elder I was getting them from once a month. Thirty generic 80's for $600, which is a hell of a deal. Other than that I would have to pay $50 for a single which is cheap compared to some and $36 if I could save and buy 100 at a time. I figure i have spent $70,000 over the last year, that is one of my biggest motivating factures.
Helpful - 0
I've bought it at costco.  It comes in a little tube.  try your whole foods store.  http://www.zipfizz.com
Helpful - 0
Well.. I guess if you were buying them yourself from a Senior, perhaps you helped them a bit financially.   That 600 a month could have put food on their table.   Not so good for your plight...just trying to find a way to see something positive about that scenario.

That $70K is staggering to me.   Holy Moly.... that alone would be incentive enough for me.  Lord only knows, but there for the grace of God go I.   I surely couldn't find a way to spend that kind of money on PILLS... there is just no way I could do that.

I'm sure glad you found your way here.   You are very strong doing the W/D thing.   I hope all is well with you

Gip

Helpful - 0
Im going to tell you the same thing I told sunny about dealers they will call you at your weakest moment! dont answer the phone they have esp and of couse their not happy they might lose a few bucks probably for whatever drugs thier doing! you are doing good. I am having another bad day so I will try and give some positve energy to others!
Helpful - 0
Coulnd't find zip fizz, got something else called Hydrive it s also loaded with B12  " try anything at this point". Thanks

Go Patriots!!
Helpful - 0
What? go New E no no no go seahawks!Yes I know Im from windy city but  I really hate the bears I must not be on drugs to say that! probably get death threats now lol
Helpful - 0
I am so happy you r getting through this. You are strong and the worse of it is about over now. Getting up and moving around will help. Today I am feeling pretty good alit lazy is all. LOL Ill check back in a bit. XOXO, Heather
Helpful - 0
Sometimes i feel like I'm also adicted to the actual act of sniffing something. Intead of taking the valium last night orally. i crushed it and sniffed it. i think I miss that almost as much as getting high. wierd.
Helpful - 0
No its not weird at all I just told someelse this about needles it is patr of your drug use and yes you will miss it like any addict who may shoot smoke snort eat you miss the action when I quit eating pills started eating candy also smoked 3 packs a day now only down to 1 and switched to lights its a start if you get any more val try and eat it then you know you can get passed the snorting part good luck
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.