Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

PLEZ READ Good Morning ALL my fighting for normal life FRIENDS

Good morning. How is everyone feeling today??? Shorty, day 3 how it feeling? Bugzzz, day 9 WOW? menaceTOsobriety, day four, you are doing great??? SuperAddict, day 3 right? Hatethepills, man is it already 9 days? desertgirl, day four are you OK? chemmonster7, are you feeling better today? gip, today is the first day in 13 days that I think I will be OK without some of your great inspiration (LOL). vicaddict, getting any better sweetie? How many yesterday?? SamHan, rsd_al-allen, orangefyre & amythist2779 how are you doing??
     Well, today is day 13, I cant believe it. I think today is my best day so far. I will good, didn't have any problem sleeping last night. I didn't wake up soaked and my body feels pretty good today. I went to the store last night (first time I left my house other then taking the kids back and forth to school). That felt good. Guess who was there yup, the dealer!!!! HA HA HA I said hi and went right along with my business. That felt good. Well, another day to getting back to NORMAL for us all. Good luck, hope, prayer and support to ALL of you. You all mean a great deal to me. Rather you know that or not. I am here for ALL of you.
XOXO, Heather
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am doing a little better today went to my 1 remaining friends last nite and watched The hills have eyes, good movie lots of carnage. yes I love scary movies I know Im sick lol but it did cheer me up some. the only thing im cranky about is the weird looks my husband is giving when Iam on the computer thank you for being sooooo caring
Helpful - 0
177494 tn?1233055654
Congratulations on passing the dealer right by, Heather!  You should be very proud - I am  =)

Today is day one for me but I am determined not to use today.

I need to see if I'm addicted or not.  If I'm not, the plan is the same - to stop taking them for pleasure.

Thx and gratz again.

-sbz
Helpful - 0
I am doing good today.I have a mild headache and a few muscle aches.but i took advil and it actually helped when it didn't before.amazing.how is everyone?
Helpful - 0
Hey Heather, I am so glad that you are doing so great! I bet seeing the dealer was so bittersweet, you should be very proud of yourself, I am on day 4, never made it this far in a year. I am still tired, achy, grouchy, but my head is finally out of the fog : ) I am not stopping now! thanks for the support.
Jennifer
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Good Morning, Heather,
Good to see you on here. I can almost see your smile in your words, that's good to see.
I'm over my cold, and doing better than ever DAY 20, NO Methadone. I do still have the "ENERGY" issue, but I picked up some B12 , sublinqual 3000mcg! SHOO, I wish I had tried these before the Methadone. Oh well, I have them now.
I'm sorry I had to leave you the other night, I felt sooo bad about being so tired, and so many ppl to help on here.
It's a big GAMEDAY for me! I'm a Colts fan. So, we have family coming over to watch with us. I have always LOVED serving food to ppl watching football games, they are so funny!!
Love,
Lisa
Helpful - 0
That's great, You will have a great day today, I know that. I am so happy you are feeling better. You have fun and enjoy some company. XOXOXO, Heather
Helpful - 0
hey sunny,,,,just be that way,,sunny,,thanx for yell,,you take care  bugzz is here!!!!
Helpful - 0
You are the second one i asked about sweetie :~)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.