Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

SORRY EV1

Hi everyone;
I am so sorry I have not been here for you all. I had more Drama from the ex's wife and finally ended yesterday. I ended up calling the cops. Then more **** this morning with the ex
( my youngest sons father) I had enough. I am just exhausted from the past few days, and have not been doing well with my pills either. It just needs to stop!

Anyhow.. I have been and am thinking of everyone of you, and hope to get back in here where I was so content for the past 2 weeks, up until I let my ex and new wife get the best of me!
I just really have not been feeling well, and feel like just hiding out. ANyone ever feel that way? Anyhow....I am still here..and hope to be back in swing tonight. I have also been trying to get my house back in order! WOW, have I neglected so much! But, Right now I am going to take one of my nerve pills and lay down for a while. My son is at a friends so it is the perfet time!
I hope you all are doing well, and I will be back in later. Just not feeling so hot. I am going to try and relax for a bit..refocus and get back in here with everyone where I belong. Things seemed so clear the past 2 weeks, and then just like it all was ripped from me. But I guess I allowed that. So on that note..refocus time and I will be back to catch up and get back on track where I should be.
I miss you all!! Hope to see you tonight!
Lots of Luv and prayers to all!
Tracy
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
OHHH GOODNESS NO!! Im not leaving hun! No way! This place has done so much for me. I am staying right here!!

Welcome all the newcomers!! This is a great site, and tons and tons of support!

It is 2am..I woke up, had a smoke and checked in here. I am heading back to bed for now. Will be on tomorrow though!!

Thank you everyone for posting to me! Means alot!!

Tracy
Helpful - 0
WOW I have been so worried abour you. I glad you posted. I think that is now the part I am working on. My mood and getting back to daily stuff. I know you can do this sweetie. MIND OVER MATTER!!! It gets better everyday. XOXO, Heather Are you tappering ok??
Helpful - 0
Hi sweetie I m sorry you are havig such a rough time. I think I hear the wood chipper for 2 coming right up!!!lol dont feel bad you will get there im positve you always have such kinds words to say wish I could think of something helpful but Iam sending big hus over cyberspace!!!
Helpful - 0
Hi Tracy! I am a new comer to this site. I only started writing yesterday, and was hoping for a response from someone today, but noone has responded. I am the one who posted percocet addiction. I as just looking for some friendly advice from people who are not going to judge me and down me. If you read my posting please respond. I hope everything gets better with the ex's wife. Some people have nothing better to do, she knows your vulnerabe to her assult right now, just think of it this way, she hates you cause she ain't you :)Thanks!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.