Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 10!! Woot!!

Howdy all!!

Day 10!  Man I feel grrrrrreat! The worst is definately over, and no smoking either. I cant believe I beat both!

Sorry I wasnt around yesterday, but life had to get back on track someday LOL. Im only a little weak, and have a hard time walking, but I always have a hard time walking LOL.

It is soooooo cool to read everyones progress, you guys make my heart soar like a hawk! Im so proud of all of you I got goosebumps on my goosebumps :~)

I cant hang around, but know im thinking of all of you constantly! Made some great friends, and will never leave you, EVER!

Love ya all!
Allen
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
allen..congrats my friend,,your doing awesome ,,,I am right behind you!!!! day 9 for me  yayayaya.....stay in touch ...bugzz
Helpful - 0
Keep it up Bud... I can actually see a difference in your post... just AWSOME...

Hopefully for all of us this will be a fleeting memory in a year.

Nice to see you doing so well

Gip
Helpful - 0
same here (kind of). i HAD 30 days clean then had a lapse on january 3rd but havnt used since so today is day 10 for me to since my last lapse. im not totaly clean im still on methodone but havnt used any ilegal drugs n 10 days wich is good for me. i just wana say congrats guys keep it goin we are all pulling for you!
Helpful - 0
Just had to say hi to you before I shut off 'puter.

Yer doing great... just know inside you can do this too... One little lapse does not make it LESS that lapse could have become full usage but it didn't

Anyway you can get thru will work... hopefully we will all be on the otherside and make it just fine.

Take care
Gip
Helpful - 0
I am super prode of you/ Day 13 here and the best one so far. I cant stop eating LOL LOL LOL Heather
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.