Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Outta here

I have a "dog and pony" show this afternoon... so the team I'm working with and myself and gonna "do" lunch and we're off to the meeting.

I'm actually going to this meeting....Last week I was avoiding meetings... not so good.. but at least I'm going to this one.

There seems to be a lot of solid sincereity going on here lately and some good recovery.   WE ALL NEED THAT!

You guys are a buttress to me... you'll never know how I've been leaning on this forum for support.   My Vicodins were for the most part my "secret life"....I think I should change my nickname from gipsee to Granny... I'm so much older than most of you....yet you all have managed to help me so very much.

My appetite has returned... Yeaaaaaa.... I'm eating again.

Hoping you all make it through the day ... best way you know how.  

Gip
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Granny ha ha I like that,It was funny.How old(or young) are you?If I may ask?We are all kids at heart though.Remember that.Have fun at the show.It is great you are getting back out into the world again.Make the best out of everyday,For we never know how many more we have yo make the best of.lol.
denise
Helpful - 0
I was just wondering why you laugh when you are saying goodbye to someone?
Jennifer
Helpful - 0
I ain't laughing by lol I mean LOTS OF LOVE.sorry I thought that was what it meant.Boy I feel stupid.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.