Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Missing my friends!!!

I am so glad the site is back up,I felt like a little lost puppy yesterday.I missed talking with you guys.There is so much support on this forum.I am feeling alright today.I had a tooth to chip off last night,And it still hurts.I took a bc powder and it helped some.Is that safe to take while pregnant?

****does anyone else have trouble with their teeth being brittle,Is it caused by the pain meds,I mean can the meds make a persons teeth so brittle they just start braking off?Curious?lol.
Denise
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
What does LMAO mean?
Helpful - 0
lmao = laugh my @ss off.

I'm not sure about the teeth - unless you neglected some basic hygine practices while taking the meds.

For me - it made my tinnitus worse. I have a much harder time to tune out the ringing in my ear these days, compared to before I was taking meds. It also made my occassionally over sensitive to sound. Loud noises *almost* felt like they were hurting my ears. In any case, I'd occassionally cringe from loud noises, and ask people that were talking loudly to tone it down a bit.
Helpful - 0
What is bc powder?
Helpful - 0
BC powder is like "GOODYS "powder.It is pretty much like an aspirin that is in the form of a powder,so it starts working faster than taking a tablet.They sell them pretty much everywhere.even convienient stores.They work fairly well.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I haven't had any trouble with my teeth. I have had jaw pain off and on, but not for the last two years. I wish I could help more. Good Luck....LS

When the site was down I felt like my support system had been pulled out from under me. I spent the entire day and part of the night trying to get to this forum over and over. So glad I am back with all of you.
Helpful - 0
Yes, your teeth get brittle take extra vitamins.  I've had a root canal in June.  All my other teeth were fine and then last month My back molar just broke. Freaked me out. Had to have another root canal.
Helpful - 0
I was taking so much vicodin that my hair starting falling out, is that normal too?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.