Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

pogo member info.???????

Everyone post your names if you are a member at pogo.com We can all play games together.. Good idea amythist2779
Heather
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I never thought about asking if anyone was a member there! I thought that maybe it may have seemed off topic. But mine is trac54901.

HUGE PS THOUGH:
PLEASE NOBODY SAY ANYTHING REGARDING FORUM UNLESS WE ARE IN A PRIVATE CHAT....PLEASE. I play in there with my best friend. She can't know...not until I am ready to tell her.

Xclent Idea Amy!

Helpful - 0
149087 tn?1258453820
NO problem hun. My lips are sealed, and that could be a place where we can all go to relieve some stress, and not have to think aobut anything else. Something to do to pass the time.
Helpful - 0
No problem, pogo is for us to play games, we keep our thoughts here!!! if i forgot all my passwords and stuff, wouldn't all i have to do is use my email and hit forgot password(don't laugh at me if i'm a bum at some games or all, i'll learn, AWESOME IDEA!!
Helpful - 0
Yes hun, that should work. It should email you your information.

Let us know when you get it!!!
Helpful - 0
Sorry!!

Yes hun, that should work. It should email you your information.

Let us know when you get it!!!
Helpful - 0
okay i am on there now my name is desertgirl5555, and mums the word : ) not sure how to use it though.
Helpful - 0
You click on "friends" at top of page. You can add, and see your friends and where they are, what game and room under that list.

I am adding you now. But not on tonight....getting ready to hit the hay soon. :(

My nic is trac54901.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.