Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 15 Good Morning to ALL my friends

Good morning all. I hope everyone finds sunshine today..(even know it is sosososo freaken cold here) Shorty are you OK sweetie. I have to tell you that day 5 and 6 were hard for me. All I did was cry. It is OK sweetheart you need to try and stay positive as hard as it is. This is VERY normal at your stage. It will pass I PROMISE!!! Bugzzzzz where are you? How are you? Jenna you feeling ok today? Jennifer how is today? All my others (BIG SMILE) menaceTOsobriety, amythist2779, orangefyre, vicaddict, gip, chemmonster7, Hatethepills, SamHan, rsd and coldplace how are you today? I hope everyone is OK. I know all of you can do this. This road we all have been on is a dead-end. I did a U-turn and was going straight up a steap hill well maybe a mountain, now look. I got over it and got down it (LOL). Now I am travel down a nice strap road. This is the best I have felt in a few years. Although I don't feel 100% great I do however feel pretty dam* good. I have faith in ALL of you to do what is best for you, your family, your friends and of course for us here. It makes me so happy when I get on here and see that a lot of you are getting better and I see such a change in so many of you. You all will ALWAYS have such a special place in my heart. I don't think I could have got here in it wasn't for all of you. With my love, prayers, thoughts and ALL MY SUPPORT, XOXO, Heather
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Heather, I dont know how you do it but everytime I read a post from you I cant help but to smile, even in the dark mood I cannot seem to shake Im feeling like im so over the pain and suffering. the days go by so slow and the nites are worse. I did get some more good news my nephew/adoptedson is coming to see me in on feb 14 wich happens to be my B-day an dhe is moving up here from Florida in may I am thrilled about this has is mother has been dead for 13 yrs. and his dad is a pain never let him grieve right , hes not a kid any more but its good to here him say the words I love you from him when I talk to him daily not something he is used to hearing or saying so much Oh Im babbling again !!! love and hugs too you
Helpful - 0
Wow good news for you. Its always nice to have somthing to look forward to. What a great day to have your birthday on. Most people will be celadrating right along side of you. :~) 3 months and 9 days for you. WOW you are SO STRONG!!! I am so happy for you. You are so great and how wonderful that you are still here pushing, suporting and helping everyone here. That makes you happy I know. It makes me happy for you. Your such a  spical womemn. Keep possitive and keep your head up sweetie. XOXO, Heather
Helpful - 0
Have you see hatespills or seeingstars?im alittle worried, hopefully all is well w/them
Helpful - 0
Wow, your posts sound so different now, I mean your whole self is different.  My friends have also told me that I talk and handle things so much better now.  65 days, but I have to admit that my neighbor new I was extrememly stressed last weekend when my son was put in jail, that he dropped to 7.5 vics off at my house and I didn't refuse them.  I only took one one day, and one another day.  It didn't really do much for me as I was so worried about them.  lol....didn't cause any kind of relapse or cause me to want to run out and get more, so I hope that is good.  But really now I guess I can't say 65 days "CLEAN" now.  Darn!  I'm very proud of you.
Helpful - 0
Thank you so much.. I do feel a lot better. I have so much more patents. Although I must say I am still feeling bored and lazy. I have been taking tons of vitamins and trying to snap out of it. I just don't have the energy which is why I loved my pills so very much. You are a very strong soul. I would have taken every last one of them and went out for more. I cant control myself with pills. :~( I often wonder what will happen when I go back to the dentist for a root canal. OH MAN that will suck. But, I know I cant trust myself at least not yet. You are doing a great job. Keep it up. With love, Heather
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.