Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

GIP-ALL

Anxiety and Phobia..I own this book and it really is a awsome awsome read. I got it from my Physchiatrist as a gift. Really is worth getting. I swear by it.

4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
God, you are such a strong woman! Don't ever forget that!

Yes do take a peak at the book...it explains so much. Well when I got it I was still kind of new to all that was going on in my body. I didn't beleive any of the Dr's ya know? Swore it was something else. But the book did help me a ton, and has alot of great info in it.

Keep up the great work Gip..you truly are an inspiration here to all of us in this forum!

Huggs
Tracy
Helpful - 0
I do hate them.   I hate them because I allowed them to take hold of me... when I should have known better.   They are dormat they have no capability of their own... they only work if I consume them.

I hate broccoli too... never eat it.... that too is dormat and has no capability on it's own to do anything to me.   But I won't eat that either.

There is always a "point" to my madness ...Sometimes it's obvious and sometimes it's just my point.  

I hate those pills.   And it doesn't have the capability to hate me back....as long as it's dormat it's harmless to me.

Gip
Helpful - 0
How can you hate a pill?
Helpful - 0
I am doing OK with the anxieity.   I used to scoff at a G/F and used to say... get over yourself.   Until now that I have seen what it can do ... I surely owe her an apology.

I'm keeping it at bay... my Xanax is down to a .50 pill and 1/2 a day.  Right now she had prescribed me 4 a day... 1 1/2 is doing me fine.  But I think I'll have to stay here for a bit.  I don't want a reccurance of what happened two weeks ago.   I'm going to see her tomorrow.   Haven't touch a vicodin... been finding little stashes all over the place in an attempt to clean up everything else as well... they are here... they don't bother me being here... I look at them and hate them... they don't have the power to hate me back.

I'm going to look for the book... maybe glimpse at it while in in the bookstore.

Thanks
Gip
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.