Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

An Observation

Today was not a bad day I spent it relaxing with the kids.  I'm still a bit achy and it is getting worse as the evening is wearing on.  I managed to change the sheets on the bed, and it sucked the life out of me. Maybe this is because I did not take any zip fizz today.  

While I was cooking dinner I had the urge to go and get a pill.  I guess they are the equivalent of a cocktail at the end of the day.  It was very subtle but there none the less.  I don't feel stressed about it but I can say that if I had one I might take it.  But it wouldn't do any good.  1 after taking 10 is a drop in the bucket.
I'm glad they are gone.  Continuing in my quest for more info on PAWS.

I haven't had an urge other then that moment.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I definetly could not do this is if I had access to pills so I agree with u on that
Helpful - 0
That is so great.keep it up!!!!
Helpful - 0
Why no Zip Fizz? You did it another day. Keep up the good work.
Helpful - 0
No zippfizz because I felt better. I'm taking vitaims tonight before I go to bed.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.