Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Is Anyone Still Up?missing husband terribly.

Hey you guys,I don't know if anyone is on the site this late,,I am missing my husband something awful.I am not use to being by myself,my mom is at work or I would go stay with her.My husband usually holds me close at night..I sure hope he comes around to my way of thinking.
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I will check back in a few,i am going on pogo to play word search and bingo.My screen name is PShorty1978..just in case anyone wants to know.
Helpful - 0
I tried to IM you under that screen name and it said you weren't signed on....so if you check this and want to IM me anytime, my s/n is sugarnspice787. ;)
I'll be up for awhile....i'm researching some stuff and just enjoying the silence of six children sleeeeeeeeping........lol

scarlet
Helpful - 0
149087 tn?1258453820
Hey hun. I am still up and probably will be for awhile. I will see if I can find you on pogo. My screen name is jezsbabydoll.
Helpful - 0
I hope this is a phase as they say.  I missed my guy pretty bad too.  That is why I still don't sleep at night.  Just hard to want to go to bed.  It is worse on weekends.

Well if this will cheer you up I have been on the forum because I am an incredibly stupid person, using way too many pills, for way too long.  Anyway, my pledge was to really start counting pills and money.  That was my first "baby step" to reality.

Oh My God, tonight I sat down and figured out the money side (I am the one who has been freaking out about all the tylenol I am consuming in the vic. I didn't want to actually count and know the real numbers you know?)  Well I faced that ugly fact.

Tonight I about had a freakin heart attack when I counted how much money in the last two weeks, last few months, hell the last few years.  I knew these last two weeks were "more than usual" but this is waaaaaaaaaaay out of control.  Scary out of control.  I can't even post this amount to my embarassment.

This is a great place to get things off your chest.  I know I veared from your pain, and I feel for you.
I am glad you were up to tell this to tonight.
God's Blessings and Peace
Helpful - 0
149087 tn?1258453820
Well I saw ya in pogo, but by the time I got to your room you had vanished. I hope you are doing ok.

I know its hard to sleep when the one you love is not there by your side. When me and mine would spit up, I would sleep on the couch so I didnt have to sleep on the bed alone. It helped some. I would also turn the radio on to something soft and mellow and light a candle, its just so relaxing. Eventually I got one of those noise makers that sounds like a waterfall, and let me tell you that works good. I liked the wind blowing leaves and birds the best. It relaxes ya like no other. Just some ideas. If you are still up Im goin to go to pogo for a bit...jezsbabydoll. Or you can add me to messenger, this screen name at yahoo.com. Take care hun, you can make it through this!
Helpful - 0
I'm sorry shorty!!! I can only imagine how hard it can be....I remember when I was sinlge  I loved sleeping in my big ole bed by myself, now it's hard for me to fall asleep if my bf is watching a movie and I go lay down!!! I really wish there was something i could do to help....I wish I could talk to him for you and explain to him how much you love him!!! Your still keeping strong right??? Goodness, I hope so!!! Maybe he's just going through an emotinal phase that right now he feels like he can't deal with, and he'll come around!!! I'm in deep prayer for you honey!!!! Keep your head strong!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!! And your husband does too, but sometimes everyone needs a lil space, maybe this is his case, maybe he just don't know how to cope right now!!! I got a feeling he's coming back, and he's going to be very apologetic when he does!!!! If theres anything i can do shorty let me know!!! Be Strong!!!!
sincerely, strictly me
Helpful - 0
I'm only 22..no pain and addicted to percocets heavy! Even took oxys if I couldn't get perks!!! I was always afraid of oxy's so I wouldn't take them everyday even though it would have been cheaper, but no your not the only one. I was taking about 20 10mg percocets a day!!!
strictly me
your not alone !!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.