A
Close

Shorty out there today?

How are you doing today? any updates?
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Why even check this post out?
Helpful - 0
shorty's email is on here already...in the post where she says her husband wants her to have an abortion
Helpful - 0
who cares if you dont like it dont read it....
Helpful - 0
149087 tn?1258453820
You know what I am getting pretty pissed off about this. I must be in a shitty mood today or something, but to those of you who dont like those of us checking in on others too damn bad. We have made a bond with some of these people and we care about their well being. Cole you have no room to talk because I have seen posts from you that have nothing to do with addiction or giving advise. What I did get from your posts was that unless you do hard core sh*t then you arent worth the time to be here. You act like those who have a vic or perc addiction isnt as bad as what you were doing. Well everyone has their limits and just because you did oxy does not mean your withdrawls will be worse than theirs. Jesus Christ what is wrong with you people, why are some of you being so damn selfish. Get over yourself will ya!!

Oh and if you see a thread that starts out 'how is so and so, or do you know where so and so is'....dont read the damn thing. Its that simple.
Helpful - 0
I think Cole is gone!! Thank Goodness~~~~~  But you are SOOOOO right, some of these people are so damn selfish!! And if they want to be that way, they don't belong here!! This is for more then one person, and theres no rule stating we are to only talk of one thing!!! I really like the way that you stood up and spoke for us all! I was trying to avoid being rude, I didn't want others to get mad at me...coming to find out...most people felt the same way!!
Strictly me
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.