Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

What is wrong with some of you people???

I was one saying something about feeling like a bad mother....is there a problem with that? Everything that everyone on here talks about is OUR business, some of us enjoy talking about other things, it helps us work through this addiction, it helps more through the TEMPTATION!!! So when we come here to talk about whatever we talk about, all the things we are talking about is bounds for relapse, and for some of you to get on here and get so nasty about that is really wrong!!! Now how would you feel if your harsh words here hurt someones feelings to the point they went out and f#$ked up!!!! I try my hardest to send words of wisdom to everyone here, in everyway possible!!! Alot of people respond to all of my posts, they don't seem to have a problem!! And everything brought up on here some way or another falls back to ADDICTION!!!! So stop picking on people man!! Let us do things the way we want to do them on here, alot of us have become friends here, and the negativity is something NONE of us need here!!!!!
rEaLLy UpSeT.....strictly me
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Check at best. Why save when the goal is to quit.
Helpful - 0
I don't need to read your post about drama, but if I'm not mistaken your new here right? How are you going to come here and tell us how we should do things, or what we should write!! All of us are completely content with how we do things on here, we are here for support!!! Theres some people here that have been clean for a long time, but they still write just for the support or write when they get tempted, and we are here to try to stop them from falling!!! WE enjoy the way we do things here, and if something happens we try to work through it!!! Noone has ever argued with us over us talking before, I do hope that you come around, cause the people here are very helpful and extremely supportive, if your still using, the support here believe it or not can help you stop!!! And I am noone to judge you if you are still using, but please don't take your attitudes out on us!! Please, I'd love to be your friend as well, but at the same sense, you cannot down us for what we are doing. We try to stay POSITIVE on here!!! Keep Strong honey, are you going to start a taper process (weining) I wrote you on another post...not sure which one look for todays date and my initials!!
Strictly me
Helpful - 0
Don't play with matches if you can't put out the fire. hehehehehe. I'm waiting.
Helpful - 0
STOP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE JUST LET IT BE.

Helpful - 0
176889 tn?1234352582
I also felt pretty offended at first - I also think the folks here are the best help for anyone ever - but I held my keyboard... and saw that meeting all that fuss and fire with calm and understanding really did start to work... I unnerstand Cole's edgy for lotsa good reasons - but mebbe it's worth it to connect with who you connect and just hum a few bars while you scroll through the rest?    love you anyways,           Nefesh

p.s. if you really just wanted info, you could've easily stuck with one of dozens of sites that offer excellent q and a on any medical issue from a variety of experts...
Helpful - 0
Cole is NOT in a good place.  Your reaction is the same as mine I feel like what the f**k it that about.  But lets be patient he/she'll come around.  When faced with anger you show love when faced with frustration you show fascination when faced with impatience you show patience.   He'll wake up one night and need us and needs to know we will be here from him/her even if a bit on the abrasive side.  
did you get busted at work.
Helpful - 0
I think it's interesting that you don't like the drama but you started this one.
Helpful - 0
hehehehe.  Nice move. NO!
Helpful - 0
Can you please stop with your sarcasim? Did you come here to try to make our lives hell!! We are content with how we do things on this fourm PLEASE I BEG YOU TO STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD!!!
Sincerely, strictly me
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.