Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thursday to Oneway

Cole, ignore this
I pulled a stone for you. Journey pulled upright Union, Reunion.  itis concerned with communication, with the attunement of something that has two sides, at the end of the journey, when what is above and what is below are united and of one mind.Inner worth mounts here, and at such a time you are not intended to rely entirely upon your own power,Instead ask what constitutes right action. Ask through prayer or meditation for the teacher within, "once you are clear, you can neutralize your refusal to let right action flow through you." Not intent on movement, be content to wait, while you wait, keep on removing reistances.As the obstruction sgive way all remorse arising from  trying to make things happen disappears.  The journey is toward self-healing, self-change and union.  You are concerned here with nothing less that unobstructed, perfect union. But the union of Heavan and Earth cannot be forced.Regulate any excesses in your life.Material advantages must not weigh heavily on this journey of the self toward the Self.Stand apart even from like-mineded others, the notion of strength in numbers does not apply at such a time for this part of the journey, the souls journey, cannot be shared.  The Rune carries within it's form Joy for now the end is in sight.You are no longer burdened by what you've left behind.  Heaven above you earth below you unite within you to support you on your way and you are not alone.  A simple prayer for the journey "I will to will thy will." This is proper as a preamble to healing.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks for the post. It was deep. It reminds me that a lot of answers are deep within myself and god. I really want to be delivered from this evil and find my spirituality again I felt like it has been lost in my addiction. I luv the fact that people on this forum really think and feel on a deeper level then the crazy thugs I'm around all the time.
Helpful - 0
here is the one I drew for myself.  I will carry both to send you strength.
this rune is akin to the moon, the intuitive part of our nature, with its urge toward harmonizing and adjusting in teh sphere of personal relationships.  it embodies the need to share the yearning to be disired the search for similiarities. Teh completion of beginnings is what is requried The Rune may mark a time of joyful deliverance, of new life, a new path. A run of great power, receiving it means that you now have the strength to acheive completion,resolution,from which comes anew beginning.  Above all, completion is crucial here. It may be timely that you complet some prject now if so make that your first priority. Perhaps a difficult state of mind can be clarified or resolved.  The appearance of this rune indicates that you must fertilize teh ground for your own deliverance. All things change and we cannot liver permantly amid obstruction the rune signals your emergence from a closed chryslis state. As you resolve to clear away the old you will experience a release from tension and uncertainty You may be required to free yourself from a rut habit, some deep cultural or behavioral pattern, some activity that was quite proper to the self you are leaving behind.  the time of birth is always a critical one.  The counsels preparation Being centered and grounded freeing yourself from all unwanted influences adn seeing the humor, you are indeed prepared to opn to the will of Heavan and await your deliverance with calm certainty.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.