Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

When to AND NOT TO listen to inner voice

Seeking lotsa answers tonight.  Here is the thing.  My inner voice is positive and comfortable tonight.

When is is screaming at me to make the right decision about pills and I ignore it I realize I am killing a little more of me each time.

One of my new committments is this, Since the time is coming again to MAKE CHOICES I am going try to experience the power it must feel like to LISTEN instead of ignore it.  NO GUILT just powerful.  I think I want it.  I think I can taste it.

Blessings everyone tonight, thanks for talking
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks so much for your words of wisdom!! My b/f realized that i come on here alot, I don't think he knows the web address though, I pray he doesn't!! He'd flip over half the stuff i wrote on here!!! See, he doesn't know that I fell, and i'm to scared to tell him, he's supportive to an extent, when I get stressed and feel like I am going to fall...he's to into his other things to listen to me, plus I think he's going to start throwing things in my face, I wish i could just tell him everything. I thought when in a relationship, your spouse is supose to be your best friend!! I donno....I love him to death and I am afraid to talk to him about what's going on in my head, well half the time when i do, i call his name about 10-15 times before i even get a "what" His lil bro lives with us, and alot of times when I try to talk to my b/f, his lil bro gets right in the middle, and he WON'T leave, when i'm trying to have a serious heart 2 heart with my man!!! It's crazy!! But right now, I am not dwelling on my mistake, I am picking myself up!! I am in one of those real positive moods today, I have to be, cause if i let it get to me, then it's only going to destroy me!!!! And then i have you's who help me out sooooo much... just a special thanks for everything!!!!
sincerely, strictly me
Helpful - 0
SOOOO true, it is abuse of ourself.  And we should be honoring and repecting and celebrating ourselves!!!!!!!!!

We owe that to all the babies.  

Good Women, May we know them, May we be them, May we raise them.

Peace
Helpful - 0
You can do it!!!! Go creek!!! It is very powerful to listen to yourself, and it sounds like now you want to stop more then ever....usually that's when it works the best!!!! I'm not going to say you are not going to slip and fall(cause it's totally possible...but maybe you'll but one of those who don't and drag yourself through the mud with no looks behind you!!!!) I slipped and fell today, and I cried and cried feeling like ****, and I knew I couldn't continue to feel like that about myself either!!! Once I got home to my computer, I got on here, confessed and waiting for a response (didn't get many at the tim, but got enough to make me smile:) and i took a nap!! I can't feel sorry for myself for one scrape on the knee! I have to brush it off, stand up again and keep moving...I'm not a baby anymore, but I do have one that I need to be strong for!!! And I need to be strong for myself as well....WE ALL NEED TO STOP THE ABUSE ON OURSELVES!!!! So...bring it on!!! It's gonna be hard, but your tough, and you have us here 2 back ya up 110%!!! So YOU CAN DO IT!!! Thanks for your post, it was very inspiring for me to brush my lil mistake off, and I am proud of you for facing this thing head firsT!!!!! YaY!!! I am gonna be back in bed soon...I do have 1 other problem.....I addicted to you guys friendship LOL:)LOL (smile) Good Nite!!!! Sleep well!!!!
strictly me
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.