Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thanks for everything

I have not posted in a couple of days, just doing alot of reading. I cannot believe what I have seen on this site today. I have to say that I know I did my own drama posting but if I had not and didn't get the support from whoever was on then I probably would have gone and done something stupid. I cannot apologize for that. I am on day 8 and still feeling pretty crappy, and I crave for just one more pill like you would not believe I can even taste it. My depression along with all of this is not making it any easier. I will not be posting anymore. I don't feel that I can go on living like this anymore. Not sure what I am going to do at this point. Do I look for a job? Or go back to begging for meds. I feel I do have chronic pain. Hopefully I can find someone or something to help me. On that note I want to thank everyone who responded to my posts and gave me encouragement. And to you sunny, I will miss your bright cheerfullniss! Good luck to everyone.
Always,
Jennifer
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Oh jen your such a sweetheart.. I am here. I know what you are feeling and this will go away I PROMISE YOU!!! Everytime you feel these cravings you think about those first four days. I will bet you say to yourself hel* no I am not doing that again. Maybe then the cravings will subside. Never forget that pure again you went through. Everyday will get better. For me the 13th day was good. Today is day 18 and I feel so much better just alit tiered. But, I know that it will only get better. As long as I don't have to go through that first week EVER again. Love you sweetie. Just hold on!!! With support and XOXO, Heather
Helpful - 0
F those punks! Keep postin all the time about whatever u want. Seriously u help people and yourself by posting. Don't let a couple of narrow minded suckas stop your path to gettin clean. I still remember your first post and how deperate u sounded. If u need to get your issues out don't be afraid. Why because a couple of people don't like it screw them, your lettin them ruin your recovery.
Helpful - 0
149087 tn?1258453820
Hey there. Please dont shut us out. We are here for you, you know that right? Or atleast I am. I am here for anyone who needs someone. I believe you when you say you have chronic pain. I just dont remember what or where your pain is or is caused by. I dont doubt it for one min though. As you know I have chronic pain too. Please forgive me, I have had a rough day and cant think straight right now. I dont even remember how much or what you were using for your pain. Could you please fill me in again? Doctors have told me that there is a difference between being dependant on the meds for pain, and addiction. The way to tell is do you feel high and enjoy the feeling when you take your meds? Or do you just feel the pain go away without feeling high? The second one is me. I take my meds like I am supposed to and it makes the pain ease up some. I am never totally out of pain. In order to do that I would have to probably take more than I am supposed to and I dont want to do that. Especially now after reading everyones horror stories. I don't want the drug to control my life, because I am the control freak. I like to be in charge of the situation. but thats just me.

I am not sure if you have had a bad day or not, or if something has happened but this just seems so sudden. We dont want you to go, so will you please reconsider? I also have you on messenger, so if all else fails I will try to get you there or pogo. I dont give up very easily, especially if I think the person is hurting and needs someone to talk to. I hope your night gets better, even though its getting late. Hang in there hun, it will get better. Take care of yourself ok?!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.