Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cole 80 wow I can't believe how much u did! lol

Wow Cole I can't believe how much you did!  Is that what u wanted to hear? Is that why your bragging about how much u did? Seriously even if people have done less then u, they still have the right to post about any pains or drama their having, it might be the difference between them gettin high or not.  Honestly sometimes people need to just b#@h about their problems sometimes to make it through the day without drugs. I have done more ocs then probably anybody on this forum but if they are having a rough time on a small amount I still try to help them and never try to act like they don't have the right to feel bad. I'm assuming u really haven't hit rock bottom or gone through to much otherwise u wouldn't be trying to clown people. If u actually really ever been through tough times u probably would be more humble. Honestly I never tried to clown or brag to anybody about how much I did but I'm gonna do it to u because u need to be put in your place. U think snorting 10.5 is something that no one else has done and that it commands respect, I like how u set personal records for yourself so you can tell other people. Lol. Honestly I'm not trying to brag here but I'm going to tell u, so u can stop thinkin you have the worst addiction ever. Listen, I was shooting 20 80mg pills a day. I was shooting 4 80mg pills in one needle.  My doctor told me that the symptons I was describing were od symptons and that I would probably die in 3 months if I didn't stop. I really hope u get off these pills but if u keep thinkin you have the worst addiction in the world and keep being proud of it you'll never recover.  Seriously u only been on it since September? Stop now then because longer the use, worst the withdrawal. I been cold turkey for 23 days and 1 relapse and I still feel like sh$t! Sorry for dissing u, but it is rude to disrespect people on this forum. Their were some people on this forum that were on 60mgs a day but their stories helped me and then their is people on this forum that been through methadone wd, and that sh#t is worse then what I'm going through. Yo fam open your ears and your mind.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Boy you are being pretty nasty to some of these people. I read here everyday, and everything was fine, everyone got along, no one put anyone down or thought they were Mr or Mrs no it all geesh can you stop this is not only your forum, these people have just as many problems as you do, dont make snotty remarks to them, all was fine till you came along and started some ***-****. Thye have to deal with there own problems so stop trying to give them more.
Helpful - 0
I think cole is gone guys!!! i think the only reason he came here was to try to make himself feel better for the day by trying to bully on us!!! He's not ready to recover, he wanted to joke us....but it's ok, cause we're all still here!!! :)smile:)
Helpful - 0
I really wish I was on here yesterday just so I could punk that him on every post he made. He was cocky as hell.
Helpful - 0
Ya I missed the show as well hopefully he wont come back, I cant believe 1 person can spread such bad vibes. how are you today doing a little better, I was until I got a wee bit drunk and took more then on should of xanax stupid girl thats me! I am just so over feeling like **** all the time and when I sleep my derams seem so real, as I vsaid before past bad deeds coming back to haunt me
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.