Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

nobody on here be to afraid to post, even if it is about personal drama!

off their chest by copping their drug of choice. Connecting to people helps u stay clean so if someone wants to post something about a game that they enjoy that is a stress reliever and other people want play, then it is a good tool. At least their using their time to play a game and not getting high. Part of recovery is meetin new people and sharing ANY experience. If you ever been to a NA or AA meetin, it usually a bunch of people bitchin and when the people talk afterwards they don't talk just about addiction they talk about life. Part of addiction is keepin your mind off addiction. So if u guys just want to get something off your chest, then post it because some of your stories made my days easier. Don't listen to the haters there just going through a rough time and takin it out on y'all.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Amen. Let us all put our worries aside and speak freely.

You were up late, and your up this early?  Maybe my dates are confused.  Have lots of peace today.
Helpful - 0
Just can't sleep u know how it is. Millions of thoughts racing through my mind cause of the wd. Man, I feel like I'm going crazy sometimes.
Helpful - 0
First part of my post got cut out. Yo to all my peeps, don't let a couple of people who think they have the perfect formula to this forum make u afraid to post. I don't care if u post about your cat pissin. If it stops u from goin skitzo then do it. If u think the post goes off topic then don't read it. Yes there is people who need serious help but how hard is it for them to find another post that suits them. I people sharin their personal drama helps them from gettin high. Addiction is more then wd, paws, thomas recipe, and how to get sleep. Addiction is about emotional trauma and life experiences.  This forum wouldn't even need to be here if it was just about the physical side. This forum is support for lifes problems because that is the difference between gettin high or stayin clean. Man yall that tried to make people feel bad about postin should feel ashamed just read dessertgirl's last post and tell me u didn't damage people yesterday.
Helpful - 0
Yes damage is done, I even felt bad that we were talking about music but not any more I said the same thing you did about a cat, I consider you guys my friends and want to hear and talk about anything!!! how is your g/f handle your w/d? my husband sorta read apost to you about theunderworld, hes said Oh you swap war strys and scars lol he has never liked that part of my life, and hates to hear about it he was like that w/my dad too hope your doing well
Helpful - 0
Yeah she is handling it good now she needed to verbally hear that I love her because I have been in that paranoid, skitzo zombie state. She is so suspicious that I am gettin high because I've been sick for so long. She is really trying to do good with her school. I'm glad she is sticking with school because she was gonna do import car modeling. She still wants to get implants. She loves gucci versace and always got some lv bag on her. I'm really suprised she is still with me because she loves her material possesions. I guess she loves zombies. That's actually funny because she watches noting but horror movies. I guess watching me has been her own horror movie. Lol. I think I'm on to something. But I just thought u would like to know a little about her. She is viet by the way, very exotic lookin, what else would u expect from a underworld figure. We like em exotic. Lol
Helpful - 0
I thought I pssed you off since I had not talk yo you for awhile hope I didnt. yes women like to hear that you love them an dso do men they just wont admit it, and iam sure she would give all that material stuff up for you to be clean,and I love scary movies and mob movie more carnage the better, I know Im sick you can be a zombie I will stick to my vampire ways just need a bat cave and im good to go. to day I see so jumpy, just plain  trippin!!!! and Iam sure she is beutiful i think I need spell check  and hooked on phonics
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.