Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

OW- vitamins

Oneway, I'm glad to see your back I missed you yesterday and had you in my thoughts all day.  
Vitamins are ESSENTIAL.  Have you gf go out and get a multivitamin from the grocery and get zipfizz or emergen-C.  These are powders that you mix with water and are easy to take.  Keep taking them till your pee turns yellow.  Drugs remove alot of mineral content from the bones you need to put it back.  Get a flat of water.  My first 3 days I drank 6-7 litres of water a day.   3 included the energy drink full of minerals and vitamins.  You'll be a new man by Sat.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yeah I was just feelin to bad to post yesterday. Does the zip fizz make u jittery because my heart pounding and anxiety is through the rough. Yo what was up with that cole kid seriously! I read through his posts and I just wanted to clown on him hard.
Helpful - 0
It should not make you jittery just drink it slow.  
That guy Cole was bored.  I tried to handle him the best I could but not well enough he reeked a lot of havoc.  That'll come back to him 10x.  I feel really bad for his parents.  They have to watch him kill himself and there is nothing they can do about it.  Hopefully that Roda thing he's thinking of doing will work. But his **** runs deep.  Would you like another stone today.
Helpful - 0
Sure pull another stone I could use some insight today.
Helpful - 0
Stone?? What is all that about??
confused...strictly me
If it's something between you 2, i'll mind my business and sorry for being nosey!!! Just curious! I like the wisdom and strength here!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.