Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mema3??????????

Hi sweetie!
I haven't seen ya for awhile, so I am wondering how its going....I keep waiting to log on to the site, and see a big post from you saying something like 'BABY IS HERE!' :)
Email me when you get the chance...***@****
I really have had you on my mind and I just want to make sure you and baby are okay.

Scarlet
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
149087 tn?1258453820
I too have been wondering where mema has gone to. Last I heard she whacked her head and she was worried she had done major damage again. She has arnold chiari malformation as do I. It is a serious thing and I hope to god she did not have to have repeat surgery....maybe we better start saying a prayer for her.
Helpful - 0
Father.....
I ask you to watch over Mema3 and her precious unborn baby.
She is going through so much right now, and I know you love her very much, so please look after her as You only can.
I pray for the safety of her and her baby in her upcoming birth, I pray that both mom and baby come through the delivery safe and sound.
I pray that Mema's husband is able to come home soon to be with his wife and help her through everything she is going through, and I pray for his safety as well.
Please Lord put a hedge of protection around this family, and please be with mema as she gets ready to give birth to that precious gift you have bestowed on her and her husband.

In Jesus' precious name I pray.
Amen
Helpful - 0
149087 tn?1258453820
I second that...Well said....Amen
Helpful - 0
Hello Ladies -
I'll keep this brief - but thank you SO much for the prayers.  I will take them - and need them.
I've been to more docs in the past week than I can shake a stick at - and it isn't looking good.  We have to wait until the baby is born to find out what is going to happen next.  Looks like more surgery down the road - but they cannot confirm that until an MRI is done.
I've been in really bad pain, and feel like a loser for upping my dosage of pain meds - after tapering down to 10mg a day.  I wanted to be so strong for all those who read these posts - but I just couldn't hang.  And my neuro was saying the stress of the pain is worse than any meds I could take.
I think of you all - EVERYDAY - I truly do - and I thank God for "meeting" you -
I apologize for not posting sooner - it has been really tough the past two weeks - next week is the b-day - and I promise to update as soon as I can!  For you guys to know the outcome - as well as to give hope to any other ladies who might find themselves in my situation!

Once again - keep the prayers coming - and know I think of you guys all the time.  take care - and I'll be posting as soon as I can!
Love, me
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.