Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
175363 tn?1200946321

OMG! What has happened in my absence...R u guys OK???

I'm reading over the old posts catching up on everyones lives tonight...and I am SHOCKED at what I see.
What has gone on????
Has something happened, a warp in the support universe?
Is anybody still here?
Love to you all...
Lisa
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I forgot to tell you I heard your daughter's song.  I was at a funeral and it was the first song played for a young man who comitted suicide.  After listening to a few lines I remembered to words in your post.  I thought "This is that song!!"  It brought everyone to tears.

If everyone has not heard it yet, your daughter is correct, you HAVE TO HEAR it to appreciate it.

Thanks for sharing a special song with me.
Helpful - 0
Yes, he is ok they said to change his diet and go from there, but he is doing ok of course they gave liquid loratab so his mom keeps calling me asking his he going to get hooked? told her no but if can take just tylenol the better so today shes going to spit between both and tomorrow cut out the tab unless of course hes still hurting but he is eating so all seems well!!happy to hear your girl is good and we are still missing people on here hope they come back
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
No, I stopped after I saw which way they seemed to be turning. I didnt want to feel like *(if only I had been here)*. But I found that, creek has a good attitude about it, so it must be over. I'm sorry I wasn't here for you guys, I really am. I don't think there wouldve been anything I could do about it, but you never know. Words can be so powerful sometimes, and alot of people on here are going through their own piece of hell. I hate to see a support system break down because someone isn't in a good mood (should be expected) or maybe they have just been on here too long (everyone needs time away).
All that aside,my daugter is doing great, and I was soooo looking forward to find out how you all were doing. She fell asleep so I got on the forum to catch up a bit, first.
Did your nephew make it through the blood pressure roller coaster? Heart is good, tonsils gone?
Lisa
Helpful - 0
Oh dont worry most of us are still here but have not seen shorty Im afraid she may have been chased away, I really hope shes ok. happy to hear your daughter is well and you are hanging in there, did you read all the posts?
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Great, Wonderful, all the above!! My daughter is doing fine, and I am ready to do some chattin...
How have you been?
Helpful - 0
Ancient History my dear...better to not bother yourself with any of it.  How are you?????

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.