Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

The END of day 16

Man was everyone an inspiration today!!!  My heart is jumping out of my chest with pride for everyone KICKING drug ASS!

I sure needed to read all the words today because of this darn flu. It had me in it's grip, and I was totally feeling like the w/d's were never going to end, or I wasnt going to make it. I only had about 2 good days before the flu jumped on me, and drug me back down into w/d hell.

But with everyones encouraging words to everyone, and to me. I made it to the END of day 16!!!

For those that havent met me, and want to know what pain is like, here is the link to my website. Just want people to know pain is universal.

http://www.freewebs.com/crps/donations.htm

RSD/CRPS is really bad, and very painful. But drugs are worse, and very killer. Check it out, and leave me a shout, if you like. Just know I am rooting everyone towards their goal!

There is angels all about! Even where you are!

PEACE!

Allen
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Darn wrong page! Sorry about that, I was fixing that page: runs and hides under his desk!

OK here is my webpage lol

http://www.freewebs.com/crps/index.htm

Yeah! Thats the one!

Love ya all!

Allen
Helpful - 0
Well I thou8ght it was the end, but cant sleep at all lol. Here for a bit more.

Allen
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.