Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

GIP!!!!- EVERYONE

OMG! I cannot beleive I did not think of this clearly before!! You said in your post to "kuya":

"keeping on it just not to have to go through Withdrawals of it.. made so much damn sense to me I can't even tell you"

I mean the thought of course was upstairs ya know? But never looked at it so closely before! That is the ONLY reason I have these pills here anymore! Just to keep myself from the Withdrawels. How sad!
Also...to not have any in the house for me would be unbearable as well! I even now still... as I am on my taper...I bring a pill out here and set it by the puter...now why in hell would I do that? I don't have to take it! I don't always take it either, but even still. (Dormant, like you always say)
What a FEAR to have! Amazes me to no end! I also cannot count my pills..that is another fear of mine! But when you get to the bottom, of course you know your almost out. But either way..It finally clicks...I mean it's all what I already knew but did not focus on that thought alone. Hope I am making sense lol.
So I have to thank you for that  post! God g/f I LOVE YOU!

Tracy
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi everyone, I have been following this forum for a few months now and wanted to thank you all. I am on a taper, down from about 80mg (8 norcos) to 25( 2 1/2). It is horrible, I am on day 5 of my taper. I probably should have did the taper slower but I need to have a certain week off work and had to count my pills accordingly. So I cut down to 2 tommorrow for 1 week and then 1 norco for 1 week and the NOTHING!!!! Scares th #@#@ out of me. I finally posted to this question because I am wondering if I should just go CT instead of living through this fear of none. Am i just prolinging my agaony and making it worse?
I have been following Creek but havent heard how she is today??? It is funny whenever I have a question it seems Creek asks it or states exactly how I am feeling. Any way just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for all the encouraging words. I AM going to do this!!
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
I posted a new thread dedicated to support your question, please talk to me there.
I want you alone, and feel you have posted in a place that may be overlooked. I don't want that so I put you at the top.
Open up and talk.
We are all here to help you...
you may email me if you need one on one help at ***@****
My name is Lisa.
Please post up where I started your new thread  :-)
Helpful - 0
I didn't say that...about staying on them just to avoid W/D

CATUF said it.. and when I read it ... that comment hit me square between the eyes.

I can't even imagine any DR. Rxing Vics for depression Lordy....but hey ... who knows.

Sometimes I think peeps may be on here to learn how to DO drugs and not want to be OFF drugs... you just never know who is on the other end of the messages.   Of course, after a while... you get to know ppl on here because they post, and you can tell by writings who is sincere, and really want out ... who are scared and really want out.   PPl with two pills in the bottle and two weeks until refil... want to taper... you know it all you read as well....

But we have CATUF to thank for the remark about staying on the pills just out of fear of withdrawal.   IT WAS ME TO A TEE.

Some people have to have no pills and just get out.   I myself had to stockpile before I could quit.   They are here... every week (and this is me being nutso) I move them to a more remote place... I guess I will feel cured when I can just throw them away.  I HATE THOSE PILLS... but they have no power...unless I take 1.....then 100 won't be enough.

Gip
Helpful - 0
OOPS!...Your right...I stand corrected!!

Thank you Catuf!! And thank you gip for the correction!!

:=)

Tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.