Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Have any of you experienced...

As you know i am on tapering. Doing ok but i seem to have a problem peeing. In the morning things are fine but in the evening i have to push on my bladder to go pee and sometimes that dont even work. I have had an operation for a prolapced bladder which is being held to the normal position so i dont leek...But i have never had a problem urinating. Any help would be appreciated. Maybe from my weening myself from the oxy's + does anyone know how to stop the sweating, im changing so many times a day, and it's very embarrasing when we get company. thanks -Tweety
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
175363 tn?1200946321
DO NOT STOP SWEATING. Each time you soak a shirt, you are removing the toxins from your body. Please don't think of it as bad, yes I'll admit it is uncomfortable, but far from bad.
Sounds to me like you are dehydrated. DRINK PLAIN WATER. You need to flush your system. That is a simple fix to a big problem that is easy to forget about. YOU MUST HYDRATE your body. Think about how much you have sweated out lately...Have you been putting those fluids back in?
DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, and DRINK some more...
Lisa
Helpful - 0
I do!

If I hold it too long, then it becomes very difficult for me to release. Sometimes it just dont want to go no matter how I try to push/relax.  I think it has something to do with the meds. Never had that problem before them.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the input, i was getting very scared. And come to think of it i have only been drinking coffee and diet pepsi. Do you think that has something to do with it? And what should i drink to keep rehydrated i hate our water in the big city. But if i have to drink it i will get hubby to go get a big bottle of 10 gallons. I dont like to drink the water here in Edmonton Canada. We have a river that goes through the city and that is where everyones poop and pee and what have you goes evertime a toilet is flushed, that is why i dont drink the water. I mean it does get cleaned and all but just the thought is so gross. So the sweat is actually the stuff coming out of my body i will just have to look at it another way. Thanks for the support -Tweety
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.