Aa
A
A
A
Close

I found something good that came out of our drug use

6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
ok where did your post go? and you are right we crossed the line a long time ago and still do something happend the other nite onmy way home from a friends, some kid thruohg a loud firework at my car so you know what happend next hate them damn things but I dont think he will do it again no police so I guess he didnt tell! do you feel that our past lives will forever haunt us?
Helpful - 0
LOL... I think his point was 'NOTHING'....

Maybe I didn't get the point... but I'm laughing at his humor...or what I think is his humor...
Helpful - 0
maybe your rihgt it is funny
Helpful - 0
I don't know where my post went but I responded to your other post but the only way we will ever change is if we somehow can be reprogramed mentally I'm not talking about clockwork orange. I'm just talking about reworking our thinkin on what is right or wrong like we think it is ok to kill someone if they ever fu%ed with our families or raped one of our family memebers. We wouldn't even question it at the same time other people would call the police but me and u know the police only work for the rich and don't give a damn about criminals unless it has some get tough on crime political motive behind it. I'm trying really hard to believe that violence perpetuates violence but in my world I can honestly say it has helped me in a lot of ways when used in the proper manner.
Helpful - 0
Nothing that is funny as s@#t I honestly wish I thought of that. I really can't stop laughing!
Helpful - 0
LMAO! You all gave me a chickle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.