Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Feeling Really Low

Hi everyone. I'm feeling really low right now. As was to be expected I used all the meth the doc gave me on Monday and now I can't get any more till Thurs. I've been in this situation more times than I can remember. You know get several days worth, use it up early, left with nothing and feel like **** till I get some more. It's like a merrygoround that you can't get off. Surely their is more to life than this. I'm so low right now I would give anything to just close my eyes, go to sleep and never wake up. God bless you all. Graeme.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks for the concern but I'm afraid whoever told you that about methadone withdrawls was mistaken. After 6 years of overuse then forced withdrawls (because I had run out) I can tell you that the withdrawls don't even peak until about day 7 and go on for at least 6 weeks after that. But regardless of that thank you very much for your kind words and concern. You must be a very special person to take time out of you day to offer help to a total stranger who lives thousands of miles from you in another country. The British climate in January doesn't exactly lift your spirits either. If their was a world cup for most miserable climate, we would win it hands down every year lol. God bless. Graeme
Helpful - 0
Since you are now out of your Methadone... and can't get any more 'til Thursday... you are prolly going to go through the worst of the W/D symptoms now anyway...

Think you could just take the hit and stop NOW...w/o picking up your script?

I don't know anything about Methadone...only that I have read here that it's a bear of a withdrawal.   But also read that the worst of it is over in 4 days... then another week of feeling like ****.

Are you strong enough to really want to quit it entirely?   Maybe ... just maybe your Doc can help you.   Do you have anyone around you that can help?

Just a thought... I know it must be hard

Gip
Helpful - 0
Man I was the same way with the oxys don't feel to bad dude. I did that circus for a year and now I'm like 25,can't even remember, days clean keep trying even when u feel like u got no hope. Man I think the sus is throwing off your hormonal balance. On a side note, I like Phil Heath but is it just me or does he have major atrophy problems on one side of his body. Also you can get back into bodybuilding look at Don Long he was so messed up and he made a comeback. Look at Vince Taylor 50 some years old and looks great even though he is light in the wheels. Even Paul Dillet made a comeback recently even though he didn't look like the days where he had Dorian shook. But its all up to you. Vic Martinez the next great if he can get his life straight.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.