Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Last Push (No pun intended...)

Hey all - well, I'm off to the hospital tomorrow for pre-op, then have the baby - FINALLY!
I just want to thank EVERYONE for their prayers and words since I have been on this forum.  It REALLY helped me during this time.  
I'm having a C-section - so I know I will get pain meds - but I'm not worried about how I will handle them.  It is rather liberating to feel like that.  I would never have felt that way before this forum.  Also, the doc and my hubby are in the loop -so I know that will help too - but the biggest factor I believe - is the mental one that has made me fight those pills.

I know I'm not done with them - as I still have to find out how bad I injured myself when I bumped my head - and then fell - which means more surgery.  But I'm not naive to how bad I felt when I was tapering - and to how much harder it will be if I just keep taking.

Good luck to all - I will catch up when I can - and know that my prayers are with each and everyone fighting this addiction.  Thank you Gip, Girlybuff, Scarlet, Amy, VicA, wolfke, Samhan, orange,and ALL the others whose stories have inspired and truly helped me.
Take care -me
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi hun!! Good Luck tomorrow! I know once you see that little bundle of joy, those nasty white "things" will be far from your mind! :)

Please stop in when you can..let us know ALL! :)

Best of luck sweety, and many thoughts your way!

Tracy
Helpful - 0
Grats mema!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.