Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Has anyone ever felt...

Ok i am totally addicted to oxycotins, i was taking 6 at a time and it was to where it was not working again, so i added another 20 and i got so high and sick i thought i was going to have a seizure or something bad. Anyway eversince than i hate these pills so bad, im not craving them im actually scared of them. That is why i put myself to almost half the dose i was taking to taper myself, and i flushed the percocets. I dont want to die from them, and now i think that dose for a person of my size i could have been actually very close to od-ing, i just shiver at the thought of how i felt when i added an extra pill the last time. People plz dont take much over what your supposed to, infact dont take more at all. I was so scared-Tweety
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Were u takin 6 20mg. I know the feeling of oding there was times I would shoot up see black and fall down a flight of stairs. Or I would feel like my breathing was so slow it was gonna stop. Also feelin so confused and scared that I thought my brain was just gonna turn off. I tried to taper but I just said f%ck that and ct tapering was just draging out the process but I guess it works for some.
Helpful - 0
Yes i was taking 6 -20mgs of oxycotins at a time like 3-4 times a day. I was getting a bit more pain so i thought im on a high dose im used to these 1 more pill wont hurt. But Holy**** my ears were ringing and that lasted 3 days. I was so hyper my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I had to take 2 valium and a half of a gravol to just relax a bit, and it lasted the whole day i felt sick and just weird. I wont ever do that high of a dose again, im sticking with my taper, not craving, sick but im dealing with it. I really scared myself, hubby wanted to call an ambulance but i talked him out of it. Just to let all of you know it is so easy to o/d especially oxycotin is a very potent drug. I dont ever want to feel like that again. No more trying to get a buzz or whatever i was thinking it was just plain stupid, thats why i went to 80 i want off as soon as possible. I will only take for my pain and if i cant stand the pain anymore-Tweety
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.