Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

OXYBLISS-HOW DID THINGS GO TODAY?

Hi hun;
I saw your post and was wondering how things went today? Also want to say a HUGE hats off to you for doing what you are doing. It is hell I know that. But like you said it HAS to get better eventually. If we can just hang on long enough, we will reap quite a reward!!

Let me know how you are hun.

Tracy
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hiya there......
Well I didnt go....or havent gone...I didnt even realize today was Wednesday until my cousin told me at lunch....lol..how dumb is that?? ITs nice to know I am being thought of...thank you!!
Well....the appointment is still set for 4 oclock...but I doubt I will go at all.......Just going to wing it....the hell with it...if I have to stay in a house and far away from the city away from ANYONE that uses..then so be it....

I hope it works........It is just the first few days that are bad....I can ge thru them..I have befoire and will agian...right? Its all in what I tell myself right? I hope so....we will see....

Thanks hun......really.....I struggle being by myself and here I dont feel like I am...

Helpful - 0
Aww...your weclome hun. And yes you are right..you did it before and know you can do it again. :)

Great positive thinking hun! Wishing you lots of luck and many thoughts and prayers your way hun!!

Keep us posted!
Your not alone here!!

Tracy
Helpful - 0
I've gone back to work and have missed some of your post.  I have been thinking of all of you on the ladder while I curse vaulted ceilings and an anal client.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.