Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Has anyone ever used the online pharmacy?

If so, how do they work?  How expensive are they?  Are the drugs ok quality wise?  How is this legal?  How long does it take to receive your prescription?

TIA
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
UPS just got fined like 50 million dollars for delivering online scrips, dont know the whole story but ya might want to look into it.
Helpful - 0

** CLOSED DISCUSSION**
            NO MORE COMMENTS PLEASE
Your plan sounds good. If, for some reason, w/d becomes too unbearable instead of having to resort to "getting more for reprieve" perhaps consider going to an ER and then into their Detox for a few days. You will be SAFE and they will KEEP you VERY COMFORTABLE. It is a much more sofisticated tapering.

Am in NO way saying your plan won't work!! Just maybe consider this as a 'Plan B'?
Helpful - 0
Go to a different doc! That's what I would do!! But you were only taking 2 10mg percocets a day? It should only take about a week to taper off of them!!! I was up to about 20 10mg percocets a day. In my opinion, tapering doesn't work to well! And since your not to far gone, tapering for months is honestly a bad idea, it only gets worse, if you continue to take them for a long period of time, your tolerance WILL GROW DRAMASTICALLY!!!! I'm not saying that me or anyone on this forum is or has or had a worse addiction then you cause they are all the same, but right now you are in the beginning stages, it's not to far fetched yet, I know how you feel though, drained, and all that without pills. If you continue to take them, and your tolerance grows the way mine did, you won't even be able to get out of bed without them!!! I mean, this is serious!! My neighbor's daughter's friend just passed away from taking a methadone pill and drinking, and it really made me open my eyes and see, it's not that there "Just Pills" Hey a dr prescribes them, they are very harmful to us, they destroy your liver and all!! Honey, try to build up the courage and just go cold turkey, or talk to your doc about giving you a couple days supply of "suboxens" they absorb under your tounge, and if you try to take any opiates with them it will make you sick, which is good for people that are having a hard time staying away from them. But if your only taking 2 10mg tops, you could take one suboxen and break it down to like 4-6 pieces and only take little pieces at a time, you would not need the whole thing at all!!! But I do wish you luck, and most of what I am talking about is based on my experience with percocets, they took my life away from me, seriously, I was a plane going head first into the middle of the ocean, but then I started realizing so many things, and I admitted the problem to my b/f and all, and then i found this forum, and the people here are more helpful to me then anyone  I think, I hope nothing I said has offended you in anyway, it's terrible everytime I write someone new on here, I tell them that, about getting offended, this guy Cole came on here and I mean was a real d@#k to everyone, he thought our problems was funny and was bragging about his own, he only did it for one day though, and then his posts magically disappeared? Donno, but he messed the forum up for a few days, even scared one of the girls away, and we all miss her dearly!! But I wish you all the best of luck and if you ever need  someone to talk to~~Write us, or read my post that says "Urgent everyone must read" I tell everyone how to make an aim account to talk on a messenger!! But you hold in there, whatever approach you take to get yourself help, I hope it works out, everyone has a different approach, BUT WE'RE HERE TO BACK YOU UP ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!"KEEP STRONG WITH THIS!! IF YOU SLIP AND FALL, THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF IS IF YOU GET UP, LAYING THERE WILL GET YOU TRAMPLED"   This is one of my quotes for the day. :~)
Helpful - 0
I appreciate all of your help.  Here is what I have decided to do.  I am going to take two hydro per day.  When I run out, I am out and I am going to quit searching for more as of now.  It is over.  I won't withdraw too badly because this second go around wasn't nearly as bad as the first.  In two weeks I have only taken 20 percs and about four hydros.  I am sure I will go through w/d's, but probably only for about a day or so.  The problem comes in when the street script comes through on Feb 12th.  I hope by then the cravings are gone, I know the w/d's will be gone by then.  BTW- I use Yahoo messenger if you want to get ahold of me.

Joe
Helpful - 0
52704 tn?1387020797
Arlington as in VA?  In another life time (over 40 years ago)I lived in Arlington - a few blocks of Wilson, Blvd.
Helpful - 0
I live close to Wilsun too--but in South Arlington

:)
Helpful - 0
My story is a long one, but here goes.  I was using Percocet 10 mg along with Hydro 10 mg when I ran out of Percocet.  90 Percs and 90 Hydros a month.  I quit using for 6 days and then relapsed.  I bought ten percs and then ten more, using at most two per day.  When those ran out, I called the doctor.  I had already seen him about the withdrawals two weeks ago. He put me on Catapres patch and the w/d's were almost gone.  I was actually getting 5-6 hours of sleep at night.  Anyway, I called him when the last ten percs were running out, telling him that I wanted to do a taper.  He wrote me a script for 10 hydros to taper.  We all know that you can't taper on 10 pills.  He said to take 1 every other day for ten days.  Take one every third day for 10 days and 1 every fourth day for ten days and then stop.  Evidently he doesn't have much experience in tapering people off narcs.  There are none available on the street right now, not until the 12th of Feb.  You know how it is when you know you are going to be out in a day or so?  You get anxious and start seeking them somewhere.  I tried to get the doc to write more so that I could taper over a couple of months, but he wouldn't do it.  ANy ideas?
Helpful - 0
Hey honey! First, why are you asking? Please don't fall, how good are you doing? I know that your one of the new comers that I really haven't chated with, so by the way...I'm "strictly me" or KMHSMB whatever, I haven't been posting the past few days like that. But a few people on here said they have did online pharmacies, but the price for the drug is like triple the amount and then an outstanding shipping charge or what not...I'm not to sure, but it's not something you should get into honey, I mean even if your still using, online is not the way to go, definetely if you don't have a script, man, you could get in trouble for that. But if you need to talk, I'm here...what is your problem? (I hope that didn't sound rude)What I mean is what was your drug of choice? vicodin, percocet, oxy, etc??? YOU CAN DEFEAT THIS ADDICTION!!! SCREW THE ONLINE PHARMACIES, THAT'S WHAT WE GOT ONE ANOTHER FOR! If I took this the wrong way, then I do apologize, I'm not here to pick with anyone, I'm here to get and give support, there are wonderful people on here!!!! Check out my  one post, that says URGENT...LOL I did it to get everyones attention on how to make an instant messenger aim account, we all have pogo accounts to, I've never got to play anyone yet though :( We're a support group here, and also friends, we do try to find other things to do with one another through the computer, why not right? But honey, write me back and update me on what's going on with you, I'd love to make a nwe friend on here,  you keep strong, although I don't know your situation, I am here for every person on this site!!!! ttyl
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.