Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

OXYBLISS

First and foremost..WAY TO GO last night! You didn't use! That is a milestone in itself. Yes you said if you could have gotten there you would have..but guess what? You didn't! And you are here today with us...and that night is OVER. You made it through.
I am so sorry to hear about your night. I feel for you so much. I want you to know that. I also want you to know that we all are here with you, and to help you.

Please, PLEASE...and I can't express that enough! If you ever get to the point again of cutting, please post here. Or email me...luv_my_labs***@**** please do anything else, rip apart the house..get some things like Allen said that you can destroy without breaking or little to no mess..ANYTHING besides that but using.

I am so sad for you right now, I can't even tell you. I am though also glad that you did not use. The way I look at it is this:
No matter what....you said you didn't have a way there...had you of wanted it badly enough you would have got there somehow! So to me that tells me you do have strength. So please do not beat yourself up. I believe in you and so does everyone else here.
Stay with us here....post as much as you need to. Hell I do! LOL..I am probably the one who never shuts up around here LOL.
But honestly...we all care about you and want you to be ok.
Ok hun?? Lots of thoughts your way and many prayers too!
Tracy
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Oh hun....I can't tell you what to do. But please reconsider. Try to.

That is all I ask. I know its so damn hard...words can't even express how hard. But TRY to go the other way.

I am here no matter which way you go..but you know what happens when we give in. I don't have to tell you....you know and I know.

But I am here no matter what.

I hope you get through today without, I am praying for you.

Keep me posted please!

Huggs hun
Tracy
Helpful - 0
I am stomping my feet and saying...I am going to stay clena today...No matter what....but I cant fight hte feelings that are there....I feel like if I stuff them, there they are anyways..and the urge is harder...and if i talk bout them...then maybe just maybe...they will lesson and I wont use........does that make sense or am I just crazy lol
Helpful - 0
Makes TOTAL sense hun. What about taking a nap? LOL..I know I used to do that alot when I ran low on pills. Or maybe doing something more recreationial like with the kids or something.

Just some suggestions. If you sleep..that will put your mind to rest and then part of the day will already be gone..then all you have is tonight and your done with today!

I know it's such a sad and pathetic way to live..boy do I know. But just a few small suggestions to get you THROUGH TODAY. :)

Tracy
Helpful - 0
Thank you!!
And heres my honesty....I can still get these damn pills.....and I am going to have a car...for overnight..and then tomorrow...all I have to do is drop a kid off at school..and I want to use..!!
I may not have last night, just cuz I couldnt get there...but in reality...i put my head down on a pillow in the wee hours of the morning...saying...there is always tomorrow...
Helpful - 0
One day at a time!  That is what it's all about. I agree with you on the nap thing.  If you can just lay down and fall asleep for a few hours, then that's a few hours less that you have to think and deal with this ****.  Before you know it, it will be bedtime and you can start fresh in the morning.

I've never been addicted to pills, but I had my other addictions (crystal meth, alcohol, weed) and I know that a good nap does kill a portion of the day, and that's one day gone and a new one begins.  With all addictions, they can be overcome, eventually, one day at a time.
Helpful - 0
Im with everyone else.  If you can get away, a nap is the best.  Or if you can just lay down and watch tv, try to rest your mind.  A nap does waste time and thats one thing that you are trying to battle...Hang in there..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.