Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Does anyone know how many days it takes to stop your skin from crawling

I am starting all over again my detox from loratab, I just got some zanax and some ambien to make it easier.  Does anyone know how long it takes to stop feeling like your going to jump out of your skin???  I feel like im fighting a losing battle and I am losing my fight... Help!!!!
My husband has no idea I am going through this again, he does not understand.  I need some support to get through this....
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

For me it was only two days. The third was easier and today is my fourth day and I feel like a million bucks again. Still think about the pills all the time, but not craving them as bad today.

I also have Ambien to help me sleep at night and it has worked like a charm.

Hang in there.
Helpful - 0
Just keep going on the same path. The withdrawal period takes different lengths for different people. the meds you got should help a little but remember that the first 4 days to a week are the worst so just keep trying as hard as you can and you will get through it. DONT RELAPSE!!! Just keep thinking positive, go exercise, take a hot bath, play some games, go to a movie, go on vacation even...anything to take your mind off of your current situation. It's going to take time and its going to hurt a little but you have to suffer a little in order to get healthy again...Keep on the path towards sobriety!
We all have faith in you and we know you can do it!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.