Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

help i am so sick in withdraw

Ok i have ran out of my script for about the 50th time now. I dont have a cent to buy any. What am i in for? can someone plz tell me. i was taking about 25 oxycotyns a day and about 15 percocets :( so scared
13 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey all you out there like me,just wanted to say myself been on painkillers for allmost 25 years.Last 5 im taking 20MG oxy and 2 10 MG  valium for back and leg nerve pain.I wish i never had the first one but also hope the pills never stop coming. i find myself running to the pharmacy to get some nyquil or nighttime cold medicen if i get close to running out of pills.all i can say is if your trying to quit or out, that stuff eases some of the DTox symtoms.I really feel for anyone else thats hooked like me.It just makes for a crappy life.Tootles and good luck
Helpful - 0
You may need to consider going to the ER into a Detox for a few days--they will keep you comfortable and SAFE. What do you think?
Helpful - 0
That is an inordinate amount.  You are lucky to be alive.  I am not doubting you at all.  You need the ER to help you out with this one.  I don't think there is any way to do this on your own with you using so much narcotics.  How did you keep yourself alive?  This is hard to believe.
Helpful - 0
Yeah, I'm with Joe onthis one. We don't like to tell each other what to do or anything but I think this is VERY SERIOUS. We are all equally amount 'addicted' and screwed up but your tox level is very, very high.
Helpful - 0
i have been in withdraw before and each time had to go to emergency. i usually buy them but i got mixed up when my check would be deposited. now im in a real jam and i have to work tomorrow i just dont know what to do :( yes im mentally and physically addicted. i try to slow down but everytime i do i just get withdraws.
Helpful - 0
OK, but are you saying then that you can't go to the ER?
Helpful - 0
Wow....that is a rediculous amt. of oxycodone you are taking.  You should be in a coma.  Today, I finally got 60 Percs (my last prescription from the only doctor who will prescribe it to me
;(  ).  I unfortunately have gone through horrible withdraws, but I was only taking around 9 7.5 mg percocet a day ( I was afraid of liver tox.) Thank god I couldnt get oxycontin.  I probably shouldnt tell you this you being an addict and I hope you get clean because that is the best thing, but you can get vicoden (hydrocodone/apap) online legally.  I use the site http://www.countymeds.com.  This is what got me through my withdraws and this could be a good bridge/taper drug to use if you can do it responsibly. I was down to taking only 2 vicoden 10mg a day untill I got my percocet today.  But I know I can taper my self again once I run out of these.

This is completely legal and legit.  You just have to mail medical records with pic. id and thats it.  As long as you can show in ur med records that you have been prescribed any narcotic pain killer in the last two years you can get a script plus refills because vicoden is a class three drug.  I got my pills(120) two days after my consult and.  A certified doctor will call you and verify what meds you want, ask if ur allergic, and prescribe it for sure.  My consult only lasted 2 min.  Unfortunately the first time u order it will cost you abt. 300 dollard (meds, consult, over night shipp.)  But after that refills are cheap.  Hope you get better and also, hot baths, heating pads, soup works great.  OTC sleeping pills will put u to sleep.
Helpful - 0
i have no way to get there. i live just outside of town. and my bf is out of town working. i cant yes i built my self up to this amount in about 2 yrs. im so ****** i can drive to my sisters but im just to sick she takes the same thing. i know she cant come here cause her car is in getting fixed she hit a deer on the road and she has her car in getting fixed. i dont know when she will hget it back either. but if things get bad enuff i can call my neighbor to take me in to the emergency i guess.
Helpful - 0
Well, it sounds like you are pretty bad off and it's getting worse and it's only midnight. Are you trying to quit or just make it through until a check or ... ?
Helpful - 0
well i have tried to quit thinking of going on methadone at least it is only once a day at the drygstore. its not the pills like you can get in the u.s im in canada and they usually use methadone to stop the withdraws and cravings. im actually going to make an appointment next week. i really need to do soemthing this is just so damn crazy. i have a high tolerance. that is how i got my dose so high. i think i will call my neighbor im just so scared. i dont know what to say to him but i cant stay here alone and do this. i will go whacky
Helpful - 0
Your life is most important--call him and have him take you. FIRST you need to be SAFE! Hugs!! Jessica
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I can understand why you're afraid. How long have you been taking the perc's and oxy's?? From your post, I think quite awhile but I'm not sure. The amount you have been taking would  certainly cause w/d, but you already know that. Do you want to quit or do you want to know what will happen until you can get more?? I'm not familiar with you history but I could sense the panic in your words so I thought I would at least let you know there is someone out here that cares. The people on this site are wonderful people and very helpful.

You don't have any pill at all at this time?? At this time of night you could go to the ER and level with them and they might give you something to get you through the weekend. Do you have a family Dr.?? If so, you could ask for an emerency appoitment Monday and level with him/her. I'm sure you would be given enough to taper down with. We are all addicts here so you have come to the right place.

OK, as far as what w/d will be like is different for everyone. The best I can describe it is a severe case of the flu. There are hundreds of posts if you go back and look of people going through w/d. My addiction isn't pills so I can't be of as much help as I would like to be.

Keep posting so we know how you're doing please.
Take Care....LS
Helpful - 0
Okay--start talking. You just ran out or ... ?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.