Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pro's and Con's/Arlington and Addict---GREAT POST!!!!

Yes Yes Yes!!! Let us keep our eyes on the prize.  What will we love????

I will love NO GUILT!!!!!  HONESTY!!!!!  TRUTH!!!!!

Amazing list of good things, as well as an amazing ugly list of con's.  Thank you for testing my brain and making me think it through and write it down.  I am ready for the PRO's!!!!

Let's do it together!!!   Thank you you the way the love flows around here.  

Peace

(also posted to KMH,,,if you want to know how I'm tapering...basically tomorrow is d-day!!  You know, decision day...I will be done with my taper.  I'm scared and excited to death!!!!

Peace
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ty hun..I loved Jessica's post on the what we won't miss. So I thought I would add one of the pros. :)

Hope your doing good hun! Do post and let us know tomorrow how you are!

Huggs
Tracy
Helpful - 0
Keep up the good work honey!!!!! I am proud of you!!! Do you have aim beta? if so i am nenapooh77.....hope ya get this before it gets erased!!
Helpful - 0
I went to church today at the National Cathedral in Washington DC. I go there often for tours and such as I really love it. HOWEVER, when I was 'high' I thought I was enjoying it as much but I wasn't. This is the first time in a LONG TIME that I was PRESENT (not high and not worrying about getting home to my next pill) AND HAPPY. I used to think that was an oxymoron. :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.