Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vicaddict

The Runes are described as healing and merciful.They will do u no harm.  Learn their language and let them speak 2 u.  they are a mirror of communication with the knowldege of our subconscious minds.  Remember that you r consulting and Oracle rather than having your fortune told.(I can do both) An oracle does not give you instruction as to what to do next, nor does it predict future events (like tarot). Rather it points your attention towrds those hidden fears adn motivation stath will shpe your future by ther unfelt presence within each present moment. Once recognized these elements become absorbed into the realm of choice.  Oracles do not absolve you of the responsibility for seleting your future, but rather direct your attention towrds those inner choices that may be the most important elements in determining that future.  The help you find the truth that resides in you but you maybe unable to reach without guidance. I can pull one for you.  It will be lengthy so I will post it to your email.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Overview Movement reversed
movement that appears to block. Be certain that what you are doing - or not doing- is timely.  There are not missed opportunites.  You hae simply to recognize that not all possibilities are open to you and not all opportuniteis are appropriate.  The opportunity at hand may be precisely to avoid action.  If youare feeling at a loss, unclear about the need to act, consider what is timely to your nature and remember, what is yours will come to you.

Here's what I see.  The Divine is always trying to reach us.  We are like lightning rods.  So when there is no movement we are responsible for it.  I think this is fear based in you. There is on one side the need to rush and on the other the child that must be coaxed (your nature?).  Avoiding action in this regard means to me that in feeling the need to move you may make an unnecessary detour in your journey.  I would take a breather here tonight and look at the decisions you have made and compromise between the need to get things done and coaxing the child.  Next is the challenge
Helpful - 0
Next is the challenge
Possessions and Nourishment Upright
This is the rune of fulfillment ambitions satisfied, love shared, rewars received.  It promises nourishment from the most worldly to the sacred adn the Divine.  For if the ancient principle "As aboe so below" holds true, then we are also here to nourish God This rune calls for a deep probiing of the meaning of profit and gain in your life.  Look with a care to know whether it is wealth and possessions you require for you well being or rather self rule and the growth of will.  Another concern with the is rune is to conserve what has already been gained.  This rune urges vigilance and continual mindfulness, especially in times of good fortune, for it is then that you are likely to collaspe yourself into your success on the one hand, or behave recklessly on the other.  Enjoy your good fortune and remember to share it for the mark of the well mourished self is the abitlity and willingness to nourish others.

Ok, I might be way off base here but I think this has more to do with the ex and his new gal and the money issue you have mentioned before.    It seems to me that you must stop and consider how much is the stress costing you.  I know that you feel cheated and ousted here but as it said in the rune before there are no missed opportunities.  You harbor anger and resentment in this situation that you cannot control.  So it's like trying to hold a tiger by the tail.  You're exhausing yourself.  Perhaps you should evaluate what you need (your son) and what you want (justification) and look to see which is fullfilling and which is exhausting.  

Helpful - 0
The action called for.
Protection reversed
Be thoughtful about your health and do not add to the burdens others are carrying.  Look carefully at the associations you form at this time.  If you see fit to become involved with people who are using you, remain conscious of that fact and take responsibility for your own position. then you can only benefit. and yet, regardles of whether your enterprise prospers or suffers, do not be overly concerned you may not win but you will never lose, for you can always learn from what takes place.  Temperance and courtesy are the attributes of this runes protective powers.

This again seems to me to revolve around the family sitch.  I think this is what you must know now.  You mentioned earlier fessing up to the friend about taking a couple of extra pills today ask yourself what purpose does this serve.  How does this help her.  I can't see how it does.  
There is a book out called power vs force and it a wonderful illustration of how when we come from the source of the divine (power) nothing negative (force) can deture us from our coarse.  The life of Ghandi is an excellent example of this.  So I would suggest than in the area of family when the drama starts again take a step back and come from a place of love.   This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very hard to do.  But he said We must be the change we wish to see in the world.  Change is evolution not abrupt and so again I would consel you to be patient, and loving with yourself.  If you cannot do this for yourself then you will not be in a position to so for others.
Think about this and then I will send you an email.
When this drama from the ex comes to you it's alive and must have a source of energy.  Up til now you have been that source.  If you choose not to feed it it will go someplace else to feed itself.  This is  not an equitable exchange as it does not feed you but leaves you empty and we all know where we go when that happens.  
None of the Runes that I pulled are runes of change I think this is an important note.  It doesn't mean that it won't happen but it does mean that you must be here in this place so learn the lesson and then you can move on.
Helpful - 0
TRULY AMAZING! Thank you so much for this! I did also reply to the email.

Thank you so much hun, I am copying this and pasting to my doc's.

BIG HUGGGS

Tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.