Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 10....I feel weird...

I just got back from my first meeting ever with a therapist. I'm on day ten, or day 1 because I screwed up last night and on days 5 and 6. I feel ok for the most part but mt anxiety is pretty bad. I feel so nervous and scared all the time. I get so nervous about how my day is going to go, whether or not i'll have enough energy to deal with the kids or not. My husband is working 2 jobs this week si its just  me and the kids until this weekend. He wont get home until after bedtime.
I'm having a hard time cutting oxy's completely out of my life. I'm trying a vitain regimin but I'm nervous about taking any herbal supplements because I'm on paxil and I'm not sure how herbs will interact with it. I have .5mg of ativan but it doesnt really do much and taking 2or 3 makes me extremely tired...... i find it strange that the oc's gave me all the energy I needed to handle 2 kids, school , family and work.......
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm the same way with opiates.  They make me feel the way I think I should feel.  I am far more productive at work, friendlier and more outgoing.  When I'm off them, I'm irritable, unmotivated, and feel run down.
Helpful - 0
I kinda hear ya...at least that is how they made me feel in the beginning...and then later as moer use went on..I found myself getting more and more irriatable...untill I just never smiled when I was high anymore...and really I didnt..I would get quiet and withdrawn.....It may have had alot to do with who I was around..but either way..it scared me...

I have always been a happy go lucky kinda girl...hence bliss, a high school nickname....Ive always been happy no matter what...and those pills made me mean looking...and mean sounding.....and I didnt like that...I guess it was just my experience......

I dont know what else to do other tahn just try and live out life day to day...I am really lucky I dont have to look after children...well considering my situation I wouldnt call it luck....however...its the case.....and I dont have a job to go to everyday...because its here...lol..I work at home.....and really it isnt anything spectcular.....

Well try and have yourself a great day!! I am trying too...with little success however I will not let that defeat me today...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.