Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

OMG LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This is toooooooooo funny, I have to share!

I was doing a search this aft on the net...and it brought me to this page that said MedHelp at the top. Well I was like hmmm....but thought to myself wow must be two of them, cause it isn't our page.
HAH! This was the one I saw this afternoon, but never thought twice about it being ours!

LMAO
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You crack me up.  I needed that.
Helpful - 0
Good, I am glad hun!

;)
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
This really is our "place" from now on? LOL I never had to sign in before. I was just always signed in when I cam to the site. This is really unusual. I guess this is ok, but I'm a creature of habit.

I still think it's funny though. Oh well, they say if you hang long enough you get used to it. (never believed that. I'm sure you die. lol)

I'm gonna fade out of here and check mail. I hope nefresh is doing well. I hope  ALL of you are doing well. We have a lot of people embarking on c/t at the same time and I sincerely hope they all make it.

Take Care...LS
Helpful - 0
That's funny!! LoL I know I had to sign in too, and it had this thing that said READ CAREFULLY!! When I read it it said something about don't post more then 2 questions in a 6 month period something about they have high tech doctors to answer them or what not??? I donno!! I hope they aren't switching it like that man! That would SOOOOO suck!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.