Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hi guys...

Just wanted to check in w/everyone, been kind of busy but...Hi guys.  Today is 4 weeks for me off of the vicodin.  Feeling much better about things but still remembering there will be good days and bad...but trying to be more optimistic than I was last week; still having some pain but managing with motrin 800.  This weekend I had to take Darvocet b/c I had a flare up and my bp was really high.  I felt bad about it but took it as prescribed, by the way..didnt do anything for me except take away the pain...not like the vicodin...which was a good thing.  How are are you vicaddict, gip, gj, Thur and EVERYONE?  
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
SO glad you're doing well and SO GLAD to hear from you!! This new forum format has me all f*cked up but I was missing you! Jessica
Helpful - 0
I missed u guys and care so much for each and everyone of u ...I feel such a need to check in and see how everyone is doing and let you know whats up with me.  It looks like some real progress is being made around here; its so good to see that.  I'm sure it gives all the newcomers that may be suffering for early w/d so much hope...I know it did that for me.  
Helpful - 0
Although I am still a new comer I feel a special care and concern for the newest of the new. BUT ALSO wanna hang onto you guys--YOU'RE MY POSSE, my PEEPS (in case you didn't know).
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.