Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Odd food cravings-Think Ill stay a little bit yet-LOL

I forgot to ask this yesterday.....I have been craving wierd things. Well nothing abnormal but for me, yes. LOL

Hard Boiled Eggs..???? I lived on them yesterday and day before...what is that about? I mean I like them to a point but not on a constant basis, nor do I just make them to just make them to munch on!

Then today it was French Toast...haven't made that in YEARS...nor have had it in probably just as long. I actually made that for dinner tonight! I mean the kids were like KEWWWWWWWWL...mom is thinking...WHat is going on?
LMAO

Anyone else eating wierd things?????

17 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
I tried to email you some ice, but word has it that it melted before it got to you. Will try to resend, but my hands are getting cold. LOL   L, LS!! Without you life could get boring!!
Helpful - 0
LOL....you made ME smile! LOL

You always have such a great sence of humor in all you post!

Thanks for all of it.

Tracy
Helpful - 0
176889 tn?1234352582
I just position the ice chunks over my ears and hold them in place with a sweat band while chug-a-lugging a sugar-free no-fat (hold the mayo) coffee latte and it's just outta this world...   JUST KIDDIN'!!  Couldn't resist... please forgive me... nuthin' like crunchin' down some ice during a snowstorm...!!  LS, thank you a million billion times forever and ever!!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Its iced tea make with lots of sugar and its strong. I sometimes make it myself but I brew it in the sun in  glass jar. That is also delicious.
Helpful - 0
I love sweet tea my fav is milos but can only get south of kentucky not up north here oh and taco  bell
Helpful - 0
I have never had sweet tea. :(
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
It seems like a southern thing. I am from PA but have lived in FL for 5 years. I don't remember having tea like this up north.
Helpful - 0
Does it taste like normal tea? I really don't care for reg. Tea although I have drank it before. I am a coffee-holic!

Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I hate fast food and this damn chik fi la is getiing me good. the sweet tea is AMAZING.
Helpful - 0
mmm..I didn't even know you could do that! How interesting. Sounds yummy too!
Helpful - 0
OMG LMAO! I just NOW after re-reading your post know what spag os are!
I was going to ask what is spag? LMAOOOO

Spaghetti o's....I am so blonde! LOL..and here I thought I knew ALL internet abbrev. LOL

Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
its easy, i like those glass pitchers with the spout thingy at the bottom. fill with water and tea bags appropriate for the size after brewing from about 9am-3pm (time when there is the most sun) take it in add sugar to taste and chill.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I have craved ice for the last year. I put ice in a 32 oz mug and poor pepsi over it, but it's not the pepsi I really W A N T! It's the ICE. I chew it from morning to night. Guess it can't hurt....just strange.

LS
Helpful - 0
OUCH.....that makes my teeth hurt thinking about it!

I have never been able to tolerate ICE. My teeth are too sensitive. I mean I can have it in my soda or juice, or whatever but I just can't have it in my mouth!
LOL
Helpful - 0
I was going to say b/c I know I cannot be prego! LOL

Thanks!

Tracy
Helpful - 0
you know I would never eat my mom in laws soup now I ask her to make it plus I eat spag os all the time so your not the only one
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Mine is mass quantities of chocalate, Chik-fi-la waffle fries and sweet tea.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.