Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

not sure what i'm waiting for......

actually i'm not sure what i'm going to do,in one hand i see drug free me, never going through this EVER again,, then i see me being pain free and happy well as happy as one can be untill the script runs out,,,i honestly wish i could say for sure.. as i;m approaching the 35th magical hr i actually am starting to feel better. and i know it can only get better,,,right?  i have the weirdest feeling however it feels as if electricity is going through my brain,,,,,whoa,,,,love talking with you!dallas
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It won't kill but do really try all the suggestions on this forum.
Helpful - 0
Dallas 123 wrote:

"actually i'm not sure what i'm going to do,in one hand i see drug free me, never going through this EVER again,, then i see me being pain free and happy well as happy as one can be untill the script runs out,,,i honestly wish i could say for sure.. as i;m approaching the 35th magical hr i actually am starting to feel better. and i know it can only get better,,,right?"

I know the feeling.  After 35 hours you probably don't know how you really feel mentally.  The w/d's are beginning to fade I think.  If you can get through them, the worst is over.  Then comes the craving part.  This is pretty tough also.  We all have to define how we are going to deal with them.  Think about it now, before they start to show their ugly face.  

Hope this helps you.

J
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.