A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Did everyone go off to bed already? 11pm

This is why I hate being a nightowl.
18 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
going to bed soon myself I have a headache and the light from the laptop is not helping at all.

Til Tommorrow
Stephanie
Helpful - 0
Really sore,and soooo itchy oh also I can't sleep. Just took a horse dosage of benadryl.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Good night to you..sleep well. I will be on in the morning before work and late tommorrow night just because I go to bed late.
Helpful - 0
Thanks to all of you for your support. I really appreciate it. I will be back tomorrow especially when I am out of pills and want more. I can't fail this time.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
This is just my opinion but I would just get rid of them. If you hold on to them you will be tempted to take it when it gets bad. And then you will set yourself back. I would be too tempted. This is just my opinion. I think if you really want to do this there can be no maybe's, no trap doors. I personally am tapering down so..I didnt have the balls to go cold turkey.
Helpful - 0
No I have 1.5 perc 7.5 left. I just know I will want more after I take them, but this is it. I start a new job on Monday I am off til then so now is the time to W/D.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
sounds worth a shot. anything more natural than drugs is worth trying. also a chiropractor. I think you mentioned the other day that you had one. I love mine. It took me so long to find one that helped. the best part is that he stretches me using his body weight. its great..
Helpful - 0
I will post w/you too also nice to meet you on my Q I have a couple of things to do around the house but my lap top will stay on.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I will be thinking about you tommorrow. Have you taken your last one yet?? I highly recommend picking up some immodium vitamins and Hylands Restful leg tabs. You can do this you just have to make the choice. Tommorrow is that day. Drink lots of water. I am told eating salty foods helps with the chills. So buy some potato chips. There are alot of people on here during the day so just log in and chat and keep your mind busy.

Stephanie
Helpful - 0
Yea I got a good chiropractor but have not gone 3 years.
I know dumb but that's an addict for you pop pills easier
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
How are you tonight?? Feeling ok??
Helpful - 0
Hello.
Helpful - 0
Hi FL I am a nightowl too! I am also up mentally preparing for tomorrow. Cold Turkey!
Helpful - 0
Yes accupuncture but also elc. stimulation and vits.I have an artificial hip which the fist doc botched. Its been revised but I have been cut on the same leg 13 time's have two bulging disks all started in a motorcycle wreck. Then re-injured at work so I am very thankful work-comp.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Holistic as in acupunture?? Or something else?? I did acupunture for awhile. It helped my allergies and neck pain ALOT. I haven't had that neck pain since and I don't even go anymore.( it got expensive and my doc got a job on a cruise ship)
Helpful - 0
Well today a got referred to holistic pain mng. by my doc. had a tough morn. this evening allot better thanx for concern.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
how are you feeling today sir?
Helpful - 0
I am on the west coast and will be up past 12am pst. SOpost as much as you want to me.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.