Close

Am I OK

I have been of the vics for 3 days now and still have bad nasea
and bowels. Is this normal???
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I would say so.
Helpful - 0
yea, pretty normal...diarrhea doesnt go away for a 5-7 days in my experience...start taking some Mylanta or something to that effect to help with it.
Helpful - 0
52704 tn?1387020797
Yes.  Search this site for the "Thomas Receipe" it will get you straight.
Helpful - 0
Completely normal for withdrawal.   Usually 4-6 days depending on your amount of abuse and length of time using.

J
Helpful - 0
Ok I know this is gross- but opiates cause you to retain ALOT of water which is partially why it gets so bad for so long. That and it causes constipation. But the upside to this is the average person loses 5 pounds after all is said and done. Not sure about all of you, but I could stand to lose 5 pounds!! Think of all those skinny ass models who down laxatives like we do our pills!! I think we should get all their money since we are going thru it to better ourselves, not fit into some weird ass designers jeans!!
Helpful - 0
What about usage for 5 -7 years.
Helpful - 0
In my experience, mine has lasted 7 to 14 days...don't want to depress you, but that is just me!! Also I have used on and off since Ive been 16, and 26 now ( but I quit cold turkey last month and will never go back!!!!!!!)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.