Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
175363 tn?1200946321

Rock, I'm here. How are all my dear friends, been awhile...

So sorry to just keep disappearing...life is CrAzY sometimes...I have a hard time getting time to myself.
Today is my birthday!
I'm slowly starting to get my energy back, I just go and go until I cannot possibly go anymore. It doesn't take long after I hit my pillow LIGHTS OUT!! I'm dead to the world, EXHAUSTED. But each day that I push myself through my daily activities, I feel, is building me up to my "OLD NORMAL" energy levels.
Everyone who has ever been there for me, SAY HI...
I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!
Lisa
26 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Im sweet? maybe because I was born on valentines day? well oneway told me one day that my posts were cold and short so I thought maybe i had been mean to people i do try to be nice but I warn all im crankylol
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
On here I don't think it matters too much if you are moody...ppl understand for the most part...I know I do.
I have NEVER seen you be mean to anyone, personally I think you are sweet. Your honesty is refreshing.
Helpful - 0
was I nice to you or mean? sometimes I get moody lol
Helpful - 0
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,mine was today also !!
Helpful - 0
Silly me!
Helpful - 0
Happy B-day mine is coming up on 2-14 im so old how are you doing have not talk to you in a while, 420? lol good code word
Helpful - 0
HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Mine is a week away from you on the 8th... go figure.

You deserve to do whatever your little heart desires on your Birthday... I just hope it's fun.

Nice to see you here and feeling so damn good.

Take Care of YOU and your family

Gip
Helpful - 0
you know my friend e-mail is redeye420 funny huh nothing wrong w/smoking out
Helpful - 0
hi its my day 10 stll have pain but I must go on.
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Thanks for the Birthday Wishes!!!
Are we ALL Aquarius's??? I see a pattern imerging...
The free-spirited soul of the Aquarius strikes again!!!

It is SOOOOOO good to hear from ALL of you.

What IS everyones sign, I'm curious now...
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
I never did get a chance to read your previous post...
What's your DOPE STORY????
Helpful - 0
im an aquaris spelling sucks how many are ther of us?
Helpful - 0
So sorry I forgot the B thing please except my apology. Nice to see you back. go back down the page and read about my pill police. Did a on ramp 180 came out 85mph. and no slip. I am a leo a true leo if that makes any sense.
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Pot, Joe...
Never heard of 420? April 20th at 4:20pm, smoking time

LOL........So, silly, huh?
Pot Smokers????
I dunno, I love him!!
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
WELL, Happy Birthday to US, huh?
So, how young r u?
I am 36 yrs old today, although I have been saying I was 36 for about 2 months, almost thought I was 37!
HAHAHAHAAHA
Helpful - 0
Well as you noticed my handle my name is Joe,joseph.jojo&Joemama pepole seem to choose it on their own. I was on 560mg. to 640mg. tid plus 5 100mc. fent. patch got off the patches 3mo.ago but C/T off oxy and I also was abusing that above was just my 30 day scrip. hell a lot of meds. I had a very serious motorcycle accident in 91' then hip replacement in 99' saw bones here where I live and botched me had to go UCSF to get some help. right leg has been cut 13 times. warning to all if you two wheel watch out for the left turners!!!
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Well, I didn't use for pain, just pleasure.
I'm sure it is a heck of alot tougher to beat when you have justified pain involved. You are truly a trooper to go without.
Sounds like you've been through he** before, you are used to it, and BRING IT ON!!!
Pain is no stranger to you, something you have probably lived with everyday even with pain meds. I've heard that with  pain as severe as yours, that NOTHING really takes it ALL away. Don't know for myself, but...have been told.
Are you in w/d alone? Does your family know?
Helpful - 0
I have a wife that is a drug/alc. counselor I call my pill police so now you know when I refer to that term who it is Iam talking about.
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Hey Chem,
How are you feeling these days? What's your energy level like, and are you taking anything (supplements) to enhance that?
How have your moods been. I've been just a moody little beotch lately! Might have been my birthday, too. Getting older makes me feel right depressed. I know you were always so very honest. When you were in a mood, you made sure we knew. You would just say, please excuse my bad mood today...I loved the honesty!! People have a hard time with honesty, but I respect the sh*t out of it.
So, let me know.
Lisa
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
You know, I was wondering what the heck you were referring to. Thanks for shedding the light!
Well, you are in GREAT hands then.
Do you supplement for your energy lag?
Helpful - 0
Ya the thomas recipe vits and some dr. meds all no opioid base and not even ultram.I found that trasadone was a life saver for sleep after 3to4 day's. the pill police wants me to jump in our hot tub and csi just started in hd s/sound will bee backkk rock.
Helpful - 0
well my energy could be better my moods still suck but im trying still worried and upset about the whole oneway thing but I cant only think of that just weird trying very hard not to give in to my cravings almost 4mnths no meth!!!!! I feel like Ive walk through the fires of hell twice lol maybe my honesty is why I feel some people dont talk to me?
Helpful - 0
Ive been C/T for 10 days and very low energy but I am cumming of a lot of junk. Hi I know you posted me when I first started posting.
Helpful - 0
420?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.