Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

chemmonster7 thanx

tanx for last night this forum goes dead on west coast. What no addicts out here or need some PR work out here????
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
oh im sure ther is more then you think how are you today?
Helpful - 0
Well been awake since 4am day 11 going back to the Y today after about 5years. Monday morn. back to work L/D.
Helpful - 0
went to bed after 12 didnt fall asleep ntil 4 or so and got up at 630 or so no sleep realy sucks
Helpful - 0
I just read your post from last night LOL you have never been mean to me or anybody else  since I started here.
Helpful - 0
well thatsgood to know sometimes im not to sure I do try and be nice but sometimes my bitchy side comes out but I do warn people so they know but at least im honest lol
Helpful - 0
Let's be bitchy when we need to be bitchy... LOL.. so freaking what!

No apologies necessary... no excuses... before I had my hysterectomy and suffered PMS chronic PMS... I'd go from angel to DEMONIC in nannoseconds...Now I don't have an excuse... but what the hey....

Thanks for the company last night...

Gip
Helpful - 0
I do not now your gender I am a man well over 40 and now on 2nd wife. I have lived W/a few mean ones so I can take it or leave it.
Helpful - 0
to rock im female 33 feel 93 most days, gip how are you today?
Helpful - 0
The windy city I read back from last night I  only been there once landed at O'Hara had one hour lay over,big city then on to ny for a year just as big left home from small town  WOW was different. I live in wine country so have been to sf a lot but nothing like NY just don't look up your a target a visitor back then it was check it out the streets of NY & brooklyn are tough.
Helpful - 0
I'm doing good today... thanks... how about U?

I guess it paid off staying awake last night I actually slept.  HOORAY!

I have some work to finish then I have to get MOM and put on my Driving MZ Daisy Hat on and take her to do some chores.... mannnnnnnnnn she is a pain in the butt...worse than having a 10 year old.   *WHINE*.....  I hope I live to 85... so I can annoy the s*it out of someone LOL

Gip
Helpful - 0
have fun w/your mom I hate running around lol
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.