Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vicaddict Your Stone

Your stone is the beginning the self.  It's made of lapis Lapis provides mental clarity and objectivity; it assists in awaking the third eye and for tapping into your intuition and strengthen psychic abilities. Lapis is also connected with Jupiter and thus expand intellect, wisdom and leadership qualities as well as helping in legal matters. The stone works as a shield from psychic attack. It is used to relieve insomnia and let go of anxieties.
The starting point is the self Its essence is water. Only clarity, willingness to change, is effective now.
Con't
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
WOWWWWWWW, thanks for this!

Yes I would like to discuss further...email me hun or I will email you.

Thank you again for taking the time to post me this!

Many Blessings my friend
Tracy
Helpful - 0
A correct relationship to your self is priary, for from it flow all possbile righ relationshipw with others and the divine. Remain modest that is the counsel. Regardless of how great may be your merit, be yielding, devoted and moderate, for then you have a true direction for you life. Be in the world but not of it. and yet do not be closed, narrow, or judging rather remain receptive to impulses flowing fro the Divine within and without, STrive to liv the ordinary life in a nonordinary way. Remember at all tie what is coming to be and passing away and focus on that which abides. Nothing less is called from you now. This a time ofmajor growth and rectification (do you know this word it important you understand this) and as a rule rectification must come before progress.  The field is tilled before teh seed is planted, the garden is weeded before the flower blooms and the self must know stilness (no drama) before it can discover its true song.  Now is not a time to seek credit( this is a recurring theme) for accomplishments or to focus on results.  Instead, be content to do your task for the task's sake. Herein lies the secret of experiencing a true present.  If you take the Rune of the Self and cut it down the middle you will see the Rune of Joy with is mirror image.  Ther is here a subtle caution against carelessness (with yourself a priority or rather failing to do that)The self is required to balance the self.  Nothing in excess was the second phrase written over the gateway to the temple at Delphi. The first was counsel to Know thyself.  I have some observations about this stone and how it pertains to you but I feel the need to be descreet so we can discuss it here if you prefer or by email.  Let me know.  
Helpful - 0
I know it's a lot of typing and I know we don't commuicate off the Forum, however, tomorrow Saturday, if you have time, would you pull a stone for me?  Please!

If you need anything from me ... or need to ask a question Mz VicAddict has my e-mail she can send it to you I'm sure if I ask her.

I used to read Tarot cards... each time I've moved my cards have moved w/me...and sometimes my insights truly frieghten me and I put the cards away, tucked into a box wrapped with a silk scarf.  Something happened a few years ago and I haven't picked them up since.  No need to announce it here.  

If this request in any way is an inconvienience I do understand.

Thanks
Gip
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.