Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

CALL OFF THE COAST GUARD Y'ALL - I AM OK!!! ;)

LOL...I am sorry everyone! Yesterday was payday, which means that other dread going to pay da bills!
I was out rinning for 5 hours, then had to get the kids.
Sacked out by 9pm! And today we are going to go out to eat..later though. ANd then movies.

I am sorry to worry you all, I thought I posted yesterday I was going to run errands. I AM SORRY!
But I thank you all for caring so much!

My oldest who is 12, loves the puter as much as mom! So we have to share it LOL.
I don't want him to see me on the MB so I have to be carefull with him.
I had this forum saved as my home page! DOAH! I was like S**T!
I said how did that get there!!??????
He said I dont know it was there for me to, I said well I will have to switch it back then.
PHEW! He is not a dumb kid he will figure it out! Do not want my kids knowing at ALL!

So again I am sorry everyone!! But I am here, and am doing "ok".

I will be back and forth though throughout the day! I am going back now through some posts, get caught up!
Huggs to you all! You all ROCK! I will post from now on before I leave for a length of time. Thank you all for caring so much!
PS:
Thanks gip for your response on the post as well! I never even thought to post before I left yesterday. So thank you for posting in my absence to let them know I had the boys this weekend! Hope everyone was able to breathe better then! :)
MUAH
Tracy

14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Still no word from creek either?
:(

I was hoping to have seen her post by now.

I do hope she is ok.

Prayers with her!

Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Still a chatterbox...........

;-)
Helpful - 0
Man they were turning into stick people that was scary I did pray for yall. nice to hear you are ok?
Helpful - 0
LOLOL...I know! I am aren't I? Guess that is why people worry when my mouth is SHUT!
LOLOL

Hugggs
Gf
Helpful - 0
LOL, yeah I read that! LOL

Ty rock!

Huggs
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
You sound like you are FULL OF LIFE again...
Feeling good again?

How's your energy levels doing?
Lisa
Helpful - 0
Well..they are up and down. One day I am full of energy and like yesterday I did so much running, and in all reality it wasn't ALL that much but I was just exhausted by 5pm!

I crashed out at 8:30..solid as a rock! Slept all night.

:)
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Amazing how we can wear our bodies out now huh?
I am still running out of steam too d*mn early in the day, I have 4 kids and a man and house to clean not to mention a full time job. Well, that just makes me a normal woman, huh? Anyway, its still a issue I want over and done with. I have tried lots of different supplements, so far the best is L-Tyrosine.
Do you take anything, supplement that is, for energy?
Helpful - 0
Well..I have went back on a Mutli and I went back on my green tea tabs.
But I was going to look today for the one your speaking of. I think I want to put in ALL good I can to get all this S**T out!

I am on rx'd antidepressants too so I have to watch what I get. Natural or not. But I always ask the pharmascist.!

Go back a re-read your post once..I HAD TO LAUGH!
You have a man you have to CLEAN?
LOLOLOL
Sorry couldnt resist
lol
Helpful - 0
I have to be honest though too....I did slip twice on my taper..and the last time QUITE a bit..so the past couple days back to the beginning feels like.

But I felt awful when I did slip, and hope I can get back my progress. I was almost to a WHOLE week and starting to feel great! But I just ahd to TEST myself.
I thought c'mon girl...you have had your best friend hold those pills now for a week, lets see if you can do this yourself.
HUGE MISTAKE!
So I KNOW no matter what I can't trust myself and say well I can just have one and say no more. It just doesnt work that way! :(
Helpful - 0
Ok now your e-mail in my addy book has disapeared TWICE now.

????????????????

Can you send me an e-mail? I want to ask you about something.

Thanks hun!

Helpful - 0
I just sent you an e-mail :)
Helpful - 0
175363 tn?1200946321
Sorry had to share with my kids for a sec. will check my email..
Lisa
Helpful - 0
Not a prob my friend..no rush.

Huggs
Tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.